Author Topic: Thanks!  (Read 7962 times)

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks!
« on: July 23, 2012, 12:19:54 am »
Thanks to everyone who helped out this weekend! The rain made it difficult at times and thanks to those who parked Jeeps in the rain! We can't run this show without our volunteer staff!

Thanks to Rick Bear who makes this show come together!
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

02liberty

• Tammy Meyers
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 03:39:19 pm »
Another GREAT SHOW  :)  we had a great time as usual , A big thanks to everyone that has a hand in putting on this event.  JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!
Tammy Meyers
Former Jeep 2002 Jeep Liberty "Salsa Red"
New Jeep 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Mango Tango"

chasm

• Blonde / Bomber...
    • View Profile
    • JeepChasm
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 04:17:22 pm »
Thanks to all of the PA Jeeps officers, Show Chairman, and my fellow PA Jeeps members! Everyone I talked to had a great time and the vendors were very happy to drive almost empty trucks home!

I had a great time working the "Day of" registration tent on Saturday with Carol, Charlotte, Rebecca, Connie, and Peter! We had them moving through with very few glitches.  ;)
Mike Hardesty aka: "chasm"
'51 CJ3A: Restored Garage Queen
'83 CJ8 Scrambler: To Do List...
'93 YJ: 2.5" R.E. lift, 31" Swamper SSR's, Olympic Rock bumper, smashed Stainless exhaust, U-bolt skids, Warn M-8000 winch.
'08 Liberty: (wife's DD)

peter84

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 08:49:20 pm »
Thank you to everyone!!! spectators, vendors, other club volunteers and especially my PA Jeeps extended family. My family and I had a great time helping at the show over the 3 days. I agree with Mike, we even enjoyed registering all those Jeeps for five hours in the rain on Saturday morning!

If I had not been so tired I could have spent hours lying in bed last night thinking of all the super Jeeps that I had seen at the show. Needless to say the alarm woke me all too soon for a day in the office.
Peter Caddick
2006 TJ - 4" Zone Offroad Products lift, 33x10.50x15 BFG A/T, 6" Bushwaker flares, Bestop Tyre Carrier, Skid Row engine and fuel tank skid plates, A to Z Rocker Guards, SYE, BDS belly up pan
2012 Patriot 4x4 Sport
2015 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 V6
2015 Cherokee Latitude 4x4 V6

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 09:57:14 pm »
I always have a great time...we fuss and moan like family sometimes, but in the end, we all still love each other.... ;)

This one guy paid his admission and said, "I want to live here forever!" as he entered the show field.  Jeep Utopia...hehe!
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!