Author Topic: Hello from the Brogue,Pa.  (Read 4601 times)

dw88xj

• Starting over
    • View Profile
Hello from the Brogue,Pa.
« on: June 08, 2012, 07:47:20 pm »
Was a member of PA jeps many years ago. The kids are getting older now and I need to get back to what I enjoy the most. Recentlly purchased a 97 ZJ and currently looking at lifts kits and tires. So much to choose from HMMMMMMMMM.
What would anyone suggest for a typical trail ride with PA Jeeps as far as lift?

Well feels great to be sitting in a jeep again.

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from the Brogue,Pa.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 12:31:25 am »
Come out the way it sits now and try it out. Then decide what you want to do. We can do any trail you can handle. If there is something you are uncomfortable with we wont do it.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from the Brogue,Pa.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 08:31:54 pm »
weve run them bone stock personally and youd be surprised what they can do. then you just need to figure what the wallet and better half approves of. but with a zj a 2" budget boost will get you snuggly into 31's. any more than that and it gets alot more involved.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7