Author Topic: December Club Ride  (Read 17430 times)

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: December Club Ride
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2011, 05:12:16 pm »
Awesome day! Thanks Ted for guiding us on the new property......I really liked that side. Lots of cool trails over there to explore. There were 8 of us total. I do have a few pictures, maybe 1 or 2 of you Rick. A little carnage Rick hit a tree in his quarter and a tree jumped out in front of Jeff's JK ripping his fender flare off some. ( and I didn't have anything to do with these incidents lol) There is alot of land over there and when we were ready to head out to the staging we took the trail that runs the perimeter of the property , nice wooded trial ride. Can't wait to do it again soon, hope to make it out next month.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

CJ8Ted

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2011, 05:36:08 pm »
Thanks to all, it was a fun day. Thanks for footing the bill.
I have a new dent on the CJ to add to the others. It is on top of an old one so its hard to tell :P.
I need to ask my boys what the color Blue looks like, cuz some sure were on the Black side of Blue ::)

Ted
85' CJ8 on 33s w/ 4.56s

Diesel Jeeper

• View Profile
    • Cummins Power
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2011, 07:58:07 pm »
Don't fall in love with the Northeast property we were on today.  RCMotorsports still claims to want to develop that property into an SCCA race course that they began building in 2001.  The high speed trail area is the original 2.3 mile SCCA course that RCMotorsports began clearing in 2001.  The large road that makes up N4 runs out to Route 209 and is meant to be the race track entrance.  The whole property is only about 1000 acres.
Geoff Blain

1960 Willys Jeep Truck

jpkenny

• Kim Lorah
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2011, 11:34:23 am »
Many thanks to the club for picking up the tab for the ride! It was a very nice christmas present.
OLD SCHOOL WHEELER   Big Red TJ  Little Black CJ

Keith

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2011, 03:13:01 pm »
I have to agree, thanks to the club for picking up the fee for the day. I have to say thanks to Ted for his guiding services. He was a great tour guide as usual. It was interesting to see what was considered a "blue trail" on that property. I will be looking forward to more rides on that side of the park.

Lockers

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2011, 08:03:45 pm »

Thanks all , great time as usual.  Thanks for guiding Ted, good to be out with you on the trails again. 

Jenn & Keith....
I DID NOT use my lockers on that muddy hill...... ;D
Dan McKenna

94 YJ - 4.5" RE lift, 35" Pit Bull Rockers, D44's w/ARB's, Warn Winch, 4:1 Tera Low
06 LJ - 4.5" RE Long Arm Lift, 33" BFG's, 
67 Gladiator - (Future Project)
07 Dodge 2500 CTD / Tow Rig