Annual Jeep Show > 17th Annual (2012)

Classification CHANGE for 2012

(1/3) > >>

Rick_Bear:
OK, due to numerous requests over the years it's time to consider yet another change...

Class #1 - Military (1st - 2nd - 3rd Place awarded OVERALL)
Class #2 - Willys (1st - 2nd - 3rd Place for each awarded STOCK-MODIFIED-UNLIMITED)
Class #3 - CJ5 (1st - 2nd - 3rd Place awarded for each STOCK-MODIFIED-UNLIMITED)
Class #4 - CJ7 (1st - 2nd - 3rd Place awarded for each STOCK-MODIFIED-UNLIMITED)
Class #5 - CJ6 / CJ8 / Commando (1st Place ONLY awarded for each category STOCK-MODIFIED-UNLIMITED)
Class #6 - Wagoneer / J-Series Trucks / FC (1st - 2nd - 3rd Place awarded for each STOCK-MODIFIED-UNLIMITED)
Class #7 - Cherokee / Comanchee (1st - 2nd - 3rd Place awarded for each STOCK-MODIFIED-UNLIMITED)
Class #8 - Grand Cherokee (1st Place ONLY awarded for each category STOCK-MODIFIED-UNLIMITED)
Class #9 - Wrangler YJ (1987-95') (1st - 2nd - 3rd Place awarded for each STOCK-MODIFIED-UNLIMITED)
Class #10 - Wrangler TJ / LJ (1996-06') (1st - 2nd - 3rd Place awarded for each STOCK-MODIFIED-UNLIMITED)
Class #11 - Wrangler JK (2007-Present) (1st - 2nd - 3rd Place awarded for each STOCK-MODIFIED-UNLIMITED)
Class #12 - Liberty-Compass-Patriot-Commander (1st-2nd-3rd Place awarded OVERALL)
Class #13 - Non Street Legal (1st-2nd-3rd Place awarded OVERALL)

SPECIALTY AWARDS
Best of Show (STOCK-MODIFIED-UNLIMITED)
RTI Ramp: 1st - 2nd - 3rd Place Awarded
Slow Crawl Competition: 1st Place ONLY awarded
Largest Club Participartion (Club with the Largest Number of Registered Jeep Owners Perticipating)
Longest Distance Traveled (The Jeep driven the Longest Distance to Attend - IT MUST BE DRIVEN THE ENTIRE WAY)
The Ultimate Beater
Best Trail Ready

j.haffly:
Sounds and looks good to me as long as we keep the Parade of Jeeps to the 1st Place Winners only....and only announce the 1st Place Winners!!!!  :)

hillbilly:
works for me. ;D

spiceywolf:
i love the new classes, and i would like to see if the winners cant be there for sunday and i think they should be present, they pay for the shipping of there trophys if they want them...a notice prented on the registration form

Rick_Bear:
Ease up on who pays the shipping. The event can cover it as long as it doesn't get out of control.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version