Author Topic: For local airman Daniel Zerbe  (Read 5307 times)

wheelie

For local airman Daniel Zerbe
« on: August 16, 2011, 05:43:03 pm »
  Don't check in here often. My apologies if someone else has already put this up. As Many of you know or have heard, a local red lion man recently lost his life in the sevice of our country. Before being deployed, he dropped his jeep off for some work at his local 4x4 shop. He will not get to see it done but, the owner of the shop is taking it to the next level as a tribute to Daniel. Shop owner refused to accept payment from Daniel's family for the work done and, is instead, completing the build. Not sure what the end result will be. Have a look. Thanks.

http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?p=932331

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
Re: For local airman Daniel Zerbe
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 05:27:21 am »
This is AWESOME and I need to make contact with this shop owner...I have a fantastic "Send-Off / Tribute" idea for this Jeep.
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

emgraz

• View Profile
Re: For local airman Daniel Zerbe
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 11:32:24 am »
wow.... how awesome of the 4x4 place....  but so sad, thanks Daniel for the ultimate sacrifice.... 

Erica

Matt and Erica Graziosi

2000 Sahara with 3" BDS suspension lift, BFG mud terrain 33's, jks disconnects, Rhino Lining...(we're starting the JEEP mantra, we're emptying our pockets......)  ***Just added ARB Rocker Guards***