Author Topic: Greetings All!  (Read 7922 times)

cj5guy

• View Profile
Greetings All!
« on: July 22, 2011, 06:40:23 pm »
Just attended my 1st PA Show last week (I was the '79 Silver Ann CJ-5).  Nervous as all get out being there with all the 'Big Dogs'.  I can't thank everyone enough for making me (and my Jeep) feel welcome and part of the community.  What a great club - I've since joined! I'm now looking for a 'trail jeep' with all the fixins' so I'll be studying the forum for tips and advice.  Glad to be part of this great & friendly group of people!
Bryan Baker
1979 CJ-5 Silver Anniversary Edition restored to stock

2006 TJ Rubicon: 5.5" Rubicon long arm lift w/1" body lift, 37" MT MTZ on 17" Black Rock rims, Warn PowerPlant winch, Rock Hard front & rear bumpers & skids, Hi Line rock sliders

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings All!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 07:40:38 pm »
Welcome to the club!  I'm glad that you enjoyed our show--it's my favorite time of the year!  Hope to see you at a meeting!  :)
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 10:55:46 am »
Bryan,

Thank you for allowing me to secure your Jeep for the evening before the event. I told you when you step on the grounds you'de become an extended part of our Club's family.
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

Colli

• Newsletter Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 09:05:42 am »
Bryan forgot to mention that he won a first place trophy at our little event!  ;D Congrats Bryan!!! You really have a great looking little Renegade! It was truly a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to hanging out with you again!
Colli Leighton
1967 Jeepster Commando Pick Up - work in progress
2000 TJ - trail rig (ample lift, 35" MTZs, 8.8 rear, 4.88 gears, 12 different soft tops)
2012 Ram 2500HD Crew Cab - tow rig
2015 Cherokee - grocery getter
Trailer - to tow my Jeeps around

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 09:55:45 am »
I spoke with Bryan yesterday and he's shopping for a JK to hit the trails with...He was "bitten" last week  ;D
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

cj5guy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 11:39:37 am »
Rick is right - I got bit bad last week!    :D  On my way to pick up my 2011 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Detonator Yellow)!  The puppy is loaded.  NOW comes the fun part of lifting it (4"), 35's, winch, etc, etc, etc!  Buying it was the easy part . . . . modifying is another story!  I mean - I know how I want it to look and perform, it's just chosing the right add-ons that scares the S#!$ outta me.  Needless to say, I am open to advice! 

Hmmm, maybe I'll have two Jeeps to bring to the show next year! 
Bryan Baker
1979 CJ-5 Silver Anniversary Edition restored to stock

2006 TJ Rubicon: 5.5" Rubicon long arm lift w/1" body lift, 37" MT MTZ on 17" Black Rock rims, Warn PowerPlant winch, Rock Hard front & rear bumpers & skids, Hi Line rock sliders

Jeremy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 12:37:34 pm »
Welcome
Jeremy Meehan

Colli

• Newsletter Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 03:42:59 pm »
Yellow!! Excellent color choice! 
Colli Leighton
1967 Jeepster Commando Pick Up - work in progress
2000 TJ - trail rig (ample lift, 35" MTZs, 8.8 rear, 4.88 gears, 12 different soft tops)
2012 Ram 2500HD Crew Cab - tow rig
2015 Cherokee - grocery getter
Trailer - to tow my Jeeps around