Annual Jeep Show > 16th Annual (2011)

Thank You!

(1/3) > >>

Jeepnharleymomma:
A big THANKS go out to all the volunteers for the Jeep Show this past weekend! Without your hard work the show wouldn't run.

THANKS to Rick Bear our show chairman who works all year to make this show come together!!!

Outlaw Jeeper:
On behalf of Blue Ridge Jeepers, I would also like to extend a H-U-G-E THANK YOU to Rick Baer and the entire PA Jeeps Crew.  Your hard work and dedication continues to make this the premiere East Coast Jeep show.  We sincerely appreciate the complementary club spot and we look forward to increasing our participation in next year's show.  Fantastic job everyone!

winemaker:
I'd also like to add a thankyou to everyone with the show. What a great weekend. This was our first year and we will be back.

justjeeps:
You guys and gals put on an incredible show year after year! Can't wait til' next year!

meathead42:
i would like to thank everyone for this show.  this was my first year im new to the pa jeeps club im so glad i found this club i had a fantastic time i will be back.  i won 3rd place in the yj stock. i tell everyone i own an award winning jeep lol.  i also won as my wife calls it a dead deer rack in the raffel.  really wanted those tires.  but thank you thank you thank you cant wait till next year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version