Author Topic: offroading areas?  (Read 5593 times)

the1andonlydc

• View Profile
offroading areas?
« on: July 02, 2011, 04:07:42 pm »
Hi, everyone. for years ive just been taking my jeep to r/c to get her dirty, but im looking for some other places to take my jeep close by. does anybody know where i can go?

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
Re: offroading areas?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 05:34:31 pm »
all right legal or illegal? legally and hassle free is rausch or rock run, big dogs have a place out near windber invite and special occasion only. theres a place called trails road near dallastown, its a legal road but not an official offroading place and the locals are mixed when it comes to drawing the line, there tower road up above wormleysburg area its the same ways as trails rd. there is the new shamokin area offroad park in the works. there are some more posts under the regional issues in the forums here. just a few off the top of my head. and wwelcome to the forum.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

the1andonlydc

• View Profile
Re: offroading areas?
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 04:06:32 pm »
thanks for the input, i really appreciate it. was hoping there was somebody who owned a farm or something that was cool with people offroading but a man can dream right?