Author Topic: Powerbuilt All-In-One Truck Lift Jack  (Read 8647 times)

peter84

• View Profile
Powerbuilt All-In-One Truck Lift Jack
« on: May 14, 2011, 07:32:16 pm »
Just purchased this combined 3-ton axle stand and bottle jack. I first saw this in Motor Trend magazine and then did some seaching on the Internet - Amazon had them for ~$50, Tractor Supply Co had the same item for $30. Needless to say I visited a Tractor Supply Co store to get mine!

What I like about this tool is that the axle stand and jack are combined which is great jacking up the driver side front axle where there is little space between the diff and the end of the axle. The other nice feature is the axle stand has a safety latch so you jack the vehicle up, engage the safety latch, and do not have to rely upon the bottle jack for support.

For more details see the manufacturer's details;

http://www.alltradetools.com/catalog/560-640912-3-ton-all-in-one-bottle-jack-jack-stand.html
Peter Caddick
2006 TJ - 4" Zone Offroad Products lift, 33x10.50x15 BFG A/T, 6" Bushwaker flares, Bestop Tyre Carrier, Skid Row engine and fuel tank skid plates, A to Z Rocker Guards, SYE, BDS belly up pan
2012 Patriot 4x4 Sport
2015 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 V6
2015 Cherokee Latitude 4x4 V6

N3IW

• View Profile
Re: Powerbuilt All-In-One Truck Lift Jack
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 10:03:22 pm »
Wow, that's really neat.  I'm going to have to pick up a few of them.  Thanks for the info.
Chip Morgan

2000 Wrangler TJ Sport - minor lift + 1.25" BL on 33s; many, many skid plates with more to come

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
Re: Powerbuilt All-In-One Truck Lift Jack
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 10:44:50 pm »
yep just bought one yesterday, they are in the new flier. little harder to get under the xj but work great on the boys cj.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7