Jeep History Trivia > Senior Class (C'mon..Stump Em')

Out of Gas!

(1/3) > >>

Soylent:
Let's make this simple:  Name as many domestically available jeep models as possible that do not use a gas burning engine and name that engine.  Attention to detail on this one will get you the big internet cookie!

(Example mid-eighties XJs were available with a Renault 2.1 liter turbo diesel).

Rick_Bear:
Military FC's (M677 - 678 - 679) had the Cerlist 3 cyl. diesel that created 75 hp

2007 Grand Cherokee had the Bosch Developed Mercedes 3.0 Diesel but not sure if sold domestically

Soylent:

--- Quote from: Rick_Bear on April 06, 2011, 10:39:19 am ---Military FC's (M677 - 678 - 679) had the Cerlist 3 cyl. diesel that created 75 hp

2007 Grand Cherokee had the Bosch Developed Mercedes 3.0 Diesel but not sure if sold domestically

--- End quote ---

Good job on the 3 cylinder Cerlist diesel in the M676, M677, M678, and M679.

I can think of two more that meet the "no gas" criteria.

hillbilly:
i seen a yj with a turbo diesel a couple of jeep meetings ago. or was it a tj, all them barbie jeeps look alike....

Soylent:

--- Quote from: hillbilly on April 06, 2011, 08:10:52 pm ---i seen a yj with a turbo diesel a couple of jeep meetings ago. or was it a tj, all them barbie jeeps look alike....

--- End quote ---

Are you saying it came with that engine?  Cause that's what I'd expect from a station wagon driver...

>:D
Just kidding.  I don't know you to be yanking your chain for real.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version