Author Topic: DOI Secretarial Order #3310  (Read 4661 times)

M + M Jeep

• Administrator
  • PA Jeeps-President
    • View Profile
DOI Secretarial Order #3310
« on: January 06, 2011, 04:23:14 pm »

Hi everyone.

UFWDA will be posting information in the coming days about Secretarial Order #3310 regarding BLM wilderness inventory under the guise of Lands with Wilderness Characteristics (LWCs).  This is an attempt by BLM and DOI to accomplish through administrative order what they were unable to accomplish through Congress and in the courts. 

As part of our work at UFWDA I am asking for specific help in some states who have Representatives that sit on the House Resources Committee.  We would like to reach out directly and specifically to members of the House Committee on Resources.  Here are the names of the Congressman and their state location.  If you have a relationship with any of these people can you please contact them directly asking them to review Secretary of Interior Ken Salazar’s Secretarial Order #3310?  Once UFWDA posts our information and form letter you will have specific talking points to aide you.  All of these Congressman are Republicans that sit on the House Natural Resources Committee.

Don Young (AK)
Elton Gallegly (GA)
John Duncan, Jr. (TN)
Jeff Flake (AZ)
Henry Brown, Jr. (SC)
Cathy McMorris Rodgers (WA)
Louie Gohmert (TX)
Rob Bishop (UT) (also Chairman of the Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests, & Public Lands)
Bill Shuster (PA)
Doug Lamborn (CO)
Adrian Smith (NE)
Rob Wittman (VA)
Paul Broun (GA)
John Flming (LA)
Mike Coffman (CO)
Jason Chaffetz (UT)
Cynthia Lummis (WY)
Tom McClintock (CA)
Bill Cassidy (LA)

If you make contact please let me know the response you receive.  If you need any help please e-mail me directly and let me know. 

Thank you for your support.

Carla

ccboucher@cox.net
Carla Boucher, Attorney
P.O. Box 15696
Chesapeake, VA  23328
(757) 373-6065

Wayne Fish