Author Topic: Parades  (Read 32996 times)

Colli

• Newsletter Editor
    • View Profile
Re: Parades
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2011, 01:08:50 pm »
I can probably dust the cobwebs off Jeep and come out for this. Do we have enough Jeeps to make a good showing? Any thoughts on decorating the rigs with anything?
Colli Leighton
1967 Jeepster Commando Pick Up - work in progress
2000 TJ - trail rig (ample lift, 35" MTZs, 8.8 rear, 4.88 gears, 12 different soft tops)
2012 Ram 2500HD Crew Cab - tow rig
2015 Cherokee - grocery getter
Trailer - to tow my Jeeps around

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2011, 09:14:13 pm »
We are only allowed 2 or 3 jeeps 8 put and 1 pickup truck.....but we didn't plan anything for Waynes truck so probably not necessary .......someone needs to walk and hand out candies....buy some shamrocks and put on there....Chris was supposed to come with the mean green machine
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Chris "Hollywood" Borkowski

• B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2011, 12:28:41 pm »
I am still in just let me know where and when. Sorry I have not been watching lately. Fighting an upper respitory infection and it is knocking me for a loop.
Chris Borkowski
'05 Grinch Green Rubicon
Too much to say but will put it simply,
"He's just on steroids"
2011 Ford F-350 SD DD/Tow Rig

emgraz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2011, 12:34:41 pm »
You musta got that from me Chris....  I'm on 875 mg of amoxicillin 2x's a day!   Nasty stuff I tell ya!  :(

erica
Matt and Erica Graziosi

2000 Sahara with 3" BDS suspension lift, BFG mud terrain 33's, jks disconnects, Rhino Lining...(we're starting the JEEP mantra, we're emptying our pockets......)  ***Just added ARB Rocker Guards***

Colli

• Newsletter Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2011, 09:34:08 am »
We are only allowed 2 or 3 jeeps 8 put and 1 pickup truck.....but we didn't plan anything for Waynes truck so probably not necessary .......someone needs to walk and hand out candies....buy some shamrocks and put on there....Chris was supposed to come with the mean green machine

So how many Jeeps do you have? Do you want me to bring mine? I got nothing else going on so I can definitley bring it up, but if you already have enough it won't hurt my feelings either.
Colli Leighton
2000 TJ - trail rig (ample lift, 35" MTZs, 8.8 rear, 4.88 gears, 12 different soft tops)

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2011, 02:48:26 pm »
its got to be green, got any paint,lol. maybe that wash off stuff.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

CJ8Ted

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2011, 04:57:21 pm »

So how many Jeeps do you have? Do you want me to bring mine? I got nothing else going on so I can definitley bring it up, but if you already have enough it won't hurt my feelings either.

Bueller,,,,,,,Bueller
85' CJ8 on 33s w/ 4.56s

emgraz

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 07:07:10 am »
LOL Ted...  :)    Fry...... Fry...... 
Matt and Erica Graziosi

2000 Sahara with 3" BDS suspension lift, BFG mud terrain 33's, jks disconnects, Rhino Lining...(we're starting the JEEP mantra, we're emptying our pockets......)  ***Just added ARB Rocker Guards***

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2011, 02:54:29 pm »
Um sorry I have worked 13 hrs straight two days in a row and still had to take care of family....

So far I have Chris and his Jeep......I can only have 2 more and 1 pickup truck.

You all are responsible for decorating Jeeps in a St. patricks day theme. I will make up candies with our name on it and bring our banner. I need people to walk and hand out candy as well. I would also like everyone to wear their green staff shirt.

Please post if you are willing to drive in the parade or you are walking.

I will be posting the meeting time as soon as I hear from the lady again today.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

• B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2011, 05:42:52 pm »
I really don't think I need to decorate "The Grinch"   >:D  But I will put something on about St. Patties Day.
Chris Borkowski
'05 Grinch Green Rubicon
"He's just on steroids"

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2011, 09:13:17 pm »
So only Chris is coming now? What happened to the people that raised thier hands at the meeting?

we must reflect an irish theme is what my instructions say again......

Staging Instructions for:   PA Jeeps
Your staging area assignment:   582-588 West Market St.
Please stay as close as possible to your assigned staging location so that parade marshals can easily locate you when the parade begins to form.

Your registration form indicates that your entry consists of the following vehicles:
1 pickup truck, 3 jeeps
Please do not bring more vehicles than you have indicated—there will NOT be room.
Please note: only vehicles that are in the parade will be admitted into the staging area.
We do not have room for dropping off inside the staging area.

If your entry contains a vehicle and your staging location is in the 400 block of
West Market Street, vehicle(s) should enter the staging area at Hartley Street.
If your entry contains a vehicle and your staging location is in the 500 block of
West Market Street, vehicle(s) should enter the staging area at West Street.
If your entry contains a vehicle and your staging location is in the 600 block of
West Market Street, vehicle(s) should enter the staging area at Belvedere Street.
Please note: Assignments in the 600 block are approximate -- units will be moved forward into the 500 block once the parade begins to move.

If you arrive later than your suggested arrival time, you may experience difficulty getting your vehicle through the staging area as it gets close to step-off time and the area begins to fill up.
If you arrive before parade staging officially begins, please leave this paper on your dashboard so that York City Police can see that your vehicle is registered for the parade.

Your placement (Division # & Unit #) is: Division 4.07

Suggested arrival times:                                                                 
Division 1 (Leinster Division):                  11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Division 2 (Munster Division):                 12 noon to 12:30 p.m.
Division 3 (Connacht Division):               12:15 to 12:45 p.m.
Division 4 (Ulster Division):                     12:30 to 1 p.m.
You may enter the parade staging area prior to your suggested arrival time if desired.  If you wish to decorate your vehicle in the staging area, you may arrive early and park at your designated location.  The above times are suggested so that entries near the end of the parade do not feel obligated to arrive as early as those entries at the beginning of the parade.

PLEASE NOTE:  One representative from your entry must report to the registration station at Market and Hartley Streets to check in and pick up your staging packet, which will include your judging number and other announcements.
Entries that contain vehicles may park at their assigned location prior to stopping at the registration station.  Entries that do not contain vehicles should gather on the sidewalk.

If you need additional information, please email YSPDparade@aol.com or call (717) 578-0146.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
1947 CJ2-A

Colli

• Newsletter Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2011, 06:43:54 am »
I'll do it Jenn. I'll add some green to the yellow and represent for the occasion. I'll see you and Chris and hopefully a few others there tomorrow. :)
Colli Leighton

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2011, 03:09:36 pm »
Apparently I did not get the permit to hand out candy in time so we will not be giving out candy....maybe I will find some cheap toys...I don't know
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
1947 CJ2-A

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2011, 05:56:38 pm »
Staging at Market and West?  :o  Wear your flak jackets!
Then again, it might not be so bad with safety in numbers.
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

• B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2011, 09:31:57 pm »
I have th decorations for the Grinch. See everyone at the staging area.
Chris Borkowski
'05 Grinch Green Rubicon
"He's just on steroids"