Author Topic: Wyvon Audio  (Read 9738 times)

Colli

• Newsletter Editor
    • View Profile
Wyvon Audio
« on: December 17, 2010, 07:07:44 am »
It is rare to get service that is worthy of rave reviews, but Wyvon Rice is the epitome of the hard working, honest, local small business man. Not only is he customer driven and focused on providing the best service possible, this guy really knows his stuff. I wasn’t exactly sure what I needed to get all the features I wanted in an in dash navigation unit for my tow vehicle. I tried to go to one of those national electronics chains for help, but it was obvious that the kids working there didn’t have a clue. So I got online and found Wyvon Audio in York and decided to send him an e-mail. He got back to me immediately and gave me great recommendations and advice. We exchanged several e-mails and he was always responsive, friendly, and helpful. He covered all the bases and made sure I knew all the options and pros and cons of different products, and even sent me a quote. So I was able to figure out exactly what I wanted, and know how much it would cost to get it installed without even leaving my house! Then he got me right in and had my unit installed in no time. One of the parts ended up being more expensive than he originally quoted, and Wyvon actually split the cost with me so I wouldn’t have to pay extra. Who does that? I did have a couple of small issues after the installation, mostly due to some obscure quirks with the GM rear seat entertainment system, but Wyvon really stood behind his service. He got my vehicle right back in and got on the phone and found the right experts to track down the issue and correct it. I also needed an add on part to fix an engine noise issue, and would you believe he did not even charge me for that part? Again, who does that? Oh, and dropping off and picking up a vehicle is easy too because his shop is behind his house. So when I needed to drop off or pick up my car after 9-5 business hours, he was there. And he really worked around my schedule to make things most convenient for me. This is the kind of personalized attention and service that you will only get from a quality small business. You can’t go wrong as far as knowledge, service, and integrity if you go see Wyvon! Oh, and he is a former Marine! So give him your business for all your car electronic needs and support a local small business, and a veteran who served our country!

Wyvon Audio
Wyvon Rice - owner
3485 N Susquehanna Trl
York, PA 17406
(717) 650-6420
wyvonaudio.com‎
wyvonauidio@yahoo.com
Colli Leighton
1967 Jeepster Commando Pick Up - work in progress
2000 TJ - trail rig (ample lift, 35" MTZs, 8.8 rear, 4.88 gears, 12 different soft tops)
2012 Ram 2500HD Crew Cab - tow rig
2015 Cherokee - grocery getter
Trailer - to tow my Jeeps around

Golden7

• View Profile
    • JBR Fabrication
Re: Wyvon Audio
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 08:40:27 am »
It's nice to hear a story of good customer service in a time when everyone just wants money.

I had a similar experience with a motocross related service in which a guy had both wheels/tires off of a bike to switch to other rims, but he never returned calls. We had dropped off the parts on a Monday and needed them Saturday. I called another guy (at a different shop) at the same location and he did the work for us after hours on his own time. This was all on Friday night since the other guy wouldn't return calls. Turns out the guy that did the work is a pro racer and we ended up talking for hours like he knew us all of his life.

Truly is nice to have people you can count on and trust.
-Bobby Hoover

'77 Golden Eagle CJ-7

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 10:39:48 am »

Maybe one Marine can give another Marine a discount on a Vendor space at our Show. I mean, everyone needs, wants a good sound system in their Jeep...

The only way to know your limits...  is to surpass them!

Don't Shop - Adopt
   "Save Your Best Friends Life, Adopt a Rescue"
       If it's not a Dobermann, it's just a Dawg...

Colli

• Newsletter Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 08:04:06 am »
Oh, and he also gave me a free t-shirt and keychain flashlight for my troubles.
Colli Leighton
2000 TJ - trail rig (ample lift, 35" MTZs, 8.8 rear, 4.88 gears, 12 different soft tops)

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2010, 07:13:36 am »

THAT'S IT I'm sold! A free keychain flash light, it don't get any better then that  ::)

:D

The only way to know your limits...  is to surpass them!

Don't Shop - Adopt
   "Save Your Best Friends Life, Adopt a Rescue"
       If it's not a Dobermann, it's just a Dawg...

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2010, 12:12:50 pm »

THAT'S IT I'm sold! A free keychain flash light, it don't get any better then that  ::)

:D

You can get one every time that you walk into Harbor Freight, too, if you cut the coupon out of a magazine. 
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

Colli

• Newsletter Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 03:41:48 pm »
Update - After having my system installed way back in December, my rear speakers quit working at some point. I'm not really sure when they stopped working since I don't sit back there, but I just noticed it recently. I went back to Wyvon to have him fix it, fully expecting to pay for the work this far out from the initial install.  Well, Wyvon fixed the problem and even adjusted the audio volume for my XM/Sirius component at my request and would not take a dime. Even though the issue was not due to any error or flaw on his part, he considered it part of the installation and vowed to stand behind his work. That Wyvon is a really decent guy. Check him out if you need anything car audio/electronics wise:

Wyvon Audio
Wyvon Rice - owner
3485 N Susquehanna Trl
York, PA 17406
(717) 650-6420
wyvonaudio.com‎
wyvonauidio@yahoo.com

Colli Leighton