Author Topic: kNOw Where 2 Jeep  (Read 9068 times)

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
kNOw Where 2 Jeep
« on: March 25, 2008, 09:28:08 pm »
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
Re: kNOw Where 2 Jeep
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 09:33:28 pm »
Posted By: chasm

Great idea Rick! ;)

I'll be happy to list some of my favorite parts suppliers to get this section moving along!

QUADRATEC: www.quadratec.com
I have purchased numerous new parts for my YJ from Quadratec over the past 7 years. All of my experiences have been positive. The customer service folks are very helpful and most of them are Jeep folks. Delivery is usually very fast. I even had to return a part that the manufacturer packaged wrong a couple of weeks ago and customer service had the correct part to me in 2 days!

kNOw Where 2 Jeep: www.knowwhere2jeep.com
I purchased my YJ lift kit and various other items for the YJ and JK from Eric at kNOw where 2 Jeep. Great personal customer service and fast delivery! Very competitive pricing.

Walck's 4WD: www.walcks4wd.com
I've purchased numerous parts for my Willys Jeep restoration from Walck's. They make awesome repro wiring harnesses and stock some hard to find parts for the early Willys Jeeps. Knowledgeable staff and fast delivery!

All 3 of the suppliers listed above are located here in Pennsylvania, the first 2 support our Annual Jeep Show!  ;D
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

Smac

• Blackberry PIN 316CB0C3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 07:13:41 pm »
i went there yesterday and the guy running the shop seemed very nice and great attitude. I believe he is able to fab things special as well.
Shaun Mcintyre

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man

07 JKU Sahara

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 07:37:05 pm »
yeah its a great place were there every couple weeks, he fabs and installs all kinds of stuff and good deals too.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7