Land Use Office > Regional Issues

Northumberland County will host a Public Input Session

<< < (2/5) > >>

M + M Jeep:

Unfortunately, I already have a meeting that I have to attend or I'd be there.  >:(

Rick_Bear:
Well, with public meetings covering a specific adgenda it's NOT the questions specifically that YOU ask, but the statements, information, and possitive interest that YOU provide.

If attending I would extend to the public of the revenue that their county will receive from those attending said OHV park.
a) Restaurants
b) Hotels/Motels
c) Campgrounds
d) Convenience stores
e) Gas stations
f) Parts stores
g) Department stores
h) Novelty shops

With the wide array of families interested  in such and wanting to be active in a OHV Park the potential for community business developement is HUGE. Those interested/wanting a Park of this nature are not looking to change a community, they are wanting to endure, embrace, enhance, and create further developement of said community for the betterment of everyone.

Just my 2 cents...

ddechri:
Well said Rick.

A positive attitude is just as important as the positive interest. There will undoubtedly be other recreation groups represented. We need to convey the willingness to work with them for the common good rather than stalling the process because no one wants to share.

Jeremy:
Do "WE" as a club want to push our willingness to volunteer help to the betterment of this proposed park?  Assuming "WE" are interested in do so.

Jeepnharleymomma:
We have already been in discussion with Barry about us volunteering at this new park.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version