Annual Jeep Show > 15th Annual (2010)

Jeep Show - TJ Lift

<< < (2/4) > >>

Davew:
Peter,
It was my pleasure to assist you with your project, To say the environment to do such a task was challenging ,would be an understatement. Congratulations on your upgrade. I want everyone to know you did 99% of the work and all Dave H. and myself did was provide an extra set of hands and eyes.  It always put a smile on my face when someone who understands the true spirit of this sport receives an award like this.   
 Dave W.

Death Wobble:
Congratulations again, Peter--it couldn't have gone to a more deserving guy!  You'll have to test it out soon and let us know how it rides!

Thanks also to Norm for the photos, as I wasn't able to see the installation taking place.

Charlie:
I must agree that a more deserving and nicer person could not be found, Peter you earned every last penny and inch of that lift. Great job! ;D

Dave and Dave, I must also thank you for lending a hand towards Peters success.

Thanks again to Dave DeVormer from Zone Offroad for making this opportunity possible.

Charlie

PS...It's funny that I can't pick up the slightest British accent in your post Peter.  ;) That Zone decal looks good on your bonnet.

Colli:
I agree - couldn't happen to a nicer guy.  :)

Peter - you were pertty near unstoppable stock, I can't wait to see what you can do now!!  :o

I enjoyed stopping by to watch the progress and getting to see how things go together under there. I learned a lot. If I ever get a free minute I'll post some pictures.

chasm:
Just think Peter, a week ago you were wheeling stock at Rausch Creek... Great Job Mate!  ;)

Thanks to our friends at Zone for making this possible!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version