Author Topic: Death Wobble's 2010 Jeep Show photos  (Read 11519 times)

Death Wobble

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 942
  • Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
Death Wobble's 2010 Jeep Show photos
« on: July 19, 2010, 04:13:53 pm »
Once again this year, I have Saturday and Sunday folders.  It's hard to take pictures & work at the same time, but if you take a reallllllly long lunch break, you can get a few hundred!  ;) 

If you wheeled the obstacle course between 1 and 3 Sunday, you *might* be in here...
***If you look reeeeeal close, you can spot me riding shotgun!  Yee ha!  8) 

(To the guy in the green TJ):  I hope the video that I took on your camera turned out well!

Saturday: http://s355.photobucket.com/albums/r451/DeathWobblePA/PA%20Jeeps%207-17-10/

Sunday:  http://s355.photobucket.com/albums/r451/DeathWobblePA/PA%20Jeeps%207-17-10/PA%20Jeeps%207-18-10/?start=220

'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

Sterner09

  • Full Member
  • **
  • Posts: 124
    • View Profile
Re: Death Wobble's 2010 Jeep Show photos
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 07:31:31 pm »
great pics!!!! this may be a silly question but how do you save them :-\
Kevin Sterner

Rebuilding to:

2001 Black XJ
4.5 RC Full Spring Pack, 2 in. BB - 6.5 total
35" Pro Comp X Terrians

Death Wobble

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 942
  • Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Death Wobble's 2010 Jeep Show photos
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 09:57:25 pm »
great pics!!!! this may be a silly question but how do you save them :-\

If you mean that you want one of mine, you probably just right-click and "save picture as".
If you mean how to get them on Photobucket, you need to open an account and transfer from your digital camera or its uploading page.
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

Ryan-Warner

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
    • Ryan Warner Photography
Re: Death Wobble's 2010 Jeep Show photos
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 11:47:24 am »
man I hate it when Photobucket geeks out...I got to see a few of them before it decided to kick me off. I'll check back later and see if it's working again...but I've enjoyed em so far.

Sterner09

  • Full Member
  • **
  • Posts: 124
    • View Profile
Re: Death Wobble's 2010 Jeep Show photos
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 02:10:19 pm »
sometimes would let me save as, and others it wouldnt even take the right click, but i just had to refresh a couple times for it to give me the save as option. it was weird.
Kevin Sterner

Rebuilding to:

2001 Black XJ
4.5 RC Full Spring Pack, 2 in. BB - 6.5 total
35" Pro Comp X Terrians

Ryan-Warner

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
    • Ryan Warner Photography
Re: Death Wobble's 2010 Jeep Show photos
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 03:27:00 pm »
^ that's pretty much how Photobucket is 95% of the time...although the other 5% it works flawlessly and that's when it's a thing of beauty.

Death Wobble

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 942
  • Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Death Wobble's 2010 Jeep Show photos
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2010, 08:09:57 am »
Or, when you want to check your stats, and it says that it's currently updating them...and it takes a few hours until you can see what's what.  ;) 

Other than that, it's a great site!
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!