Author Topic: A Big Thanks!  (Read 6070 times)

kNOw Where 2Jeep

• Eric Wirkus
    • View Profile
    • kNOw Where 2Jeep
A Big Thanks!
« on: July 19, 2010, 07:51:40 am »
To all of the PA Jeeps members for another great show!  And a special thanks for holding down our tent on Friday when we went to get larger stakes :).  The show is always a big hit for us and this year was no exception.  It was our best year by far!  It was also the first Jeep show for one of our new employees.  He is new to the world of Jeepin and already started looking for his first Jeep last night after the show.  I warned him ;D.  Thanks for keeping such a large show running so smooth.  We look forward to seeing you in two weeks at our Meet N Greet and at next year's show.
kNOw Where 2Jeep
10 Marianne Drive
Suite 101
York, PA 17406
717-739-8029

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile
Re: A Big Thanks!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 08:20:21 am »
  He is new to the world of Jeepin and already started looking for his first Jeep last night after the show.  I warned him...

I'm thinking it's tooooo late  :D

Eric, it was good seeing ya there and we're glad you and most, if not all, the other Vendors had a good $how. It did seem like everyone moved through the Show smoothly (even though Saturday may have been a record crowd) and this year they were really spending (according to what feedback I received). That's what this Show is about, everybody   leaving happy and having had a good time!

Tattoo 8)

The only way to know your limits...  is to surpass them!

Don't Shop - Adopt
   "Save Your Best Friends Life, Adopt a Rescue"
       If it's not a Dobermann, it's just a Dawg...