Author Topic: Last meeting before show  (Read 4991 times)

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Last meeting before show
« on: July 06, 2010, 12:09:10 pm »
Friday July 9 will be the last meeting before the show. Club social like normal followed by the meeting.

"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Rusty XJ

• Rickie Wilson Jr.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Last meeting before show
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 09:42:28 am »
I know nobody likes a procrastinator but is it alright that I bring my registration for the show to the meeting tonight? I was kinda waiting til the last minute to get it in because I'm still not sure of my Jeep's road worthiness. But if I remember correctly the mail date had to be postmarked by today. So I hope this works cause I don't have any stamps and the mail will have run by the time I get home.
Rick Wilson Jr.
Is that DEATH WOBBLE or did we just enter Pennsylvania?
'95 XJ 2 Door, 4.0, 5spd, 7" random lift, 35x12.5 BFG ATs, 4.56 gears, Dana 44 Mini-spooled, Dana 30 w/ Detroit Truetrac and manual hubs, Bushwacker Flares, Warrior Front Bumper, JCR Rear Bumper, etc etc...

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
Re: Last meeting before show
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 02:10:41 pm »
I answered in another post, but certainly bring it along.

I will have the bigger grill going......bring what you wish to cook tonight.
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...