Author Topic: ARB USA  (Read 8731 times)

Charlie

• PA Jeeps-Vice President
    • View Profile
ARB USA
« on: April 20, 2010, 08:20:59 pm »
Everynow and again you run into a company or business that goes the extra mile. I have found another, ARB USA seems to thrive on customer service.

Now I don't have to explain how good the Old Man Emu products are, or ARB's recovery gear, the products speak for themselves, and yes, I and my sons own a few of their outstanding products.

On a Saturday not long ago, I decided to inquire about a piece of recovery gear, so I shoot an email off to ARB USA thinking I'll get a responce sometime in the week ahead, but no..... I had an answer back in no time, from the president of ARB USA no less. I guess he puts in a Saturday or two like the rest of us.

Well last week my youngest son Matthew encountered a small problem with an ARB product. Remembering the outstanding service from last time, I shoot a late night email. The next day I received a responce from Matt Glass at ARB USA explaining that I can't get that one piece we need. Matt from ARB also explained that the unit was still under warranty and he must send Matthew a more complete set-up.

Well it took about a week(traveling cross country) and what do we find on the doorstep, yes, everything we need to fix young Matthews problem and get him back on the road.

Matt Glass at ARB USA Email: mattg@arbusa.com

ARB USA is the real deal, if you have a legitimate problem or just a question, give ARB USA a shout. 

Check out their website:  http://www.arbusa.com/

Thank you Mr. Jackson and Matt.

Charlie
Charlie "The Tuna" Stevens
2004 Wrangler Sport-4 1/2" BDS Suspension, 1 1/4" JKS Body Lift with 35" BFG's

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile
Re: ARB USA
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 04:46:13 am »

Do they come to our Jeep show ?  Hint... ;)

The only way to know your limits...  is to surpass them!

Don't Shop - Adopt
   "Save Your Best Friends Life, Adopt a Rescue"
       If it's not a Dobermann, it's just a Dawg...

Charlie

• PA Jeeps-Vice President
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 11:52:40 am »
Jack,

I'll try working on something with them. ARB USA is located in Renton, Washington. I doubt they will make the show.
Charlie "The Tuna" Stevens
2004 Wrangler Sport-4 1/2" BDS Suspension, 1 1/4" JKS Body Lift with 35" BFG's

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 11:39:21 pm »
They are off and on with event sponsorships. I've had success with them before and have open communications with them every year.
They prefer to work through a distributor like our Premier Sponsor....

I'm always working...Understand their products are BIG BUCKS to just simply offer one up...Discounts are their preferred business practice.
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...