Author Topic: Snow Tubing  (Read 12635 times)

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Snow Tubing
« on: February 01, 2011, 03:39:52 pm »
Saturday Feb 26 is a trip to AvalancheXpress. They are open from 9am till 11pm. I will be there at 9 holding tickets for PAYING PAJEEPS MEMBERS ONLY, you will receive a ticket for you and your spouse and children.
If you wish to come please post how many tickets you need.

hope everyone has renewed their membership.....
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Snow Tubing
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 06:17:30 pm »
I'm still going.  Everybody come out and wrap your legs around your fellow club members!  Hehe.  ;D

When do we get our 2011 membership cards?
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

Death Wobble

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 08:05:57 pm »
Come on, (1 Hidden), you know you want to go!
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 09:13:46 pm »
well be there, just not all of us tubing.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 10:27:30 pm »
Angie, you'll need to be patient with membership cards because a number of our members are suffering from.......well, let's just say they continue to forget things.
You'll get it. If you've been renewed you'll be processed through the membership system.
Please address your membership issues & concerns to our Membership Director within your Club Directory...There's no need to clutter threads with those issues. It's distracting and creates unwanted reading.

So many "threads" in our forum are experiencing what is called "hi-jacking" with other subjects. Please direct your concerns and questions within the approapriate category of the forum or email that individual on a personal basis.
I can tell you this up front...Our dedicated Treasurer/Membership Director does not frequent this forum...He is busy full-filling his Club duties, duties for the United Four Wheel Drive Assoc., and enjoying retirement.
I'm posting this as a "courtesy call" to EVERYONE here. If it continues you will only force me to start "deleting" threads that are "out-of-category/subject" throughout our forum. Don't force me to take that approach.

I'm sure Jennifer (as diligently) as she is will have an updated roster to validate memberships on-site at Avalanche Express..

Folks...The PA Jeeps Club is covering your (family) passes for this days event provided those family members are under the age of 18. Once they reach the age of 18 they are no longer covered within your membership at any event.
It is by far our most popular "family" attended event. You don't want to miss out on this.
Hurry up and re-new your memberships and be a part of a day that will certainly bring your family lasting memories.

To show up and be denied a daily pass (because your not on the submitted membership roster) would be depressing to your wallet.
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

Leonard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 08:41:51 am »
Wow, I think this was my first cross-thread beating. It's actually quite painful. 

Free yourself from suffering and despair and you will be victorious, do the same for others and you will be a hero.  - Leonard Miller

glenndouble(n)

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 07:47:02 am »
when is the dead line for how many tickets u need. i need 6 tickets for now

billiejf

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 02:19:10 pm »
Glenn - I don't think you're allowed to bring everyone you know and have the club pay for it.  I think they have to be your spouse or children...just a guess  :o 
You might ask Jenn about that!  Billie J
Billie Jeanne Fish
Shadow of the Man Himself

canman35

• bob bracken
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 01:50:14 pm »
I will be there save me 4 tickets 
2008 jk  35" bfg's, 4'lift, disco's,  diff covers, 4:88's, limited slip front and rear, cold air intake, "cherry bomb" catback exhuast, Hypertec max programmer, bushwaker flares, stainless steel bumpers and nerf bars,coverking seat covers, cb
2007 liberty daughters daily driver.

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 10:29:13 am »
I am here.....I have waivers and tickets at fire ring close to entrance to get tube
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 08:56:11 pm »
stopped by after the gun show and had a good time talking jeeps with the crew, didnt see as many as we thought would be there, wasnt a bad day for it either, warm but cold enough for snow and the wet clothes hanging over the fire, and the rails and the rocks and... just like home lol. couldnt stay long with boys bday tomorrow. but a good time. thanks for the club sponsoring this for members.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

Death Wobble

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 12:10:50 pm »
I'm still alive.  Sore, but alive.   :P  Thanks again, Wayne for getting me home after my mishap!
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)

emgraz

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2011, 10:28:51 am »
sorry we missed it again this year.... too soon since my last surgery -- and i'm sick as a dog! 

HOPEFULLY finally next year we can go!  I hear it's always a blast!  :)

Erica
Matt and Erica Graziosi

2000 Sahara with 3" BDS suspension lift, BFG mud terrain 33's, jks disconnects, Rhino Lining...(we're starting the JEEP mantra, we're emptying our pockets......)  ***Just added ARB Rocker Guards***