Author Topic: Z&M Jeeps  (Read 7832 times)

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
Z&M Jeeps
« on: February 27, 2010, 05:26:50 pm »
OK, I've known the owner Zach Heisey for many years and always had nothing but complete confidents in his opinions and knowledge.
I just returned from a two week business trip just 30 miles south of his warehouse in Maumee, OH which by the way is only about 5 miles from JEEP manufacturing country in Toledo, OH.

IF you own a Full Size Jeep, a Willys, CJ, Commando, Gladiator, Scrambler, or any other Jeep manufactured prior to 1986 you need to get in touch with Zach at Z&M Jeeps.
I had a day off and made the trip to Maumee, OH. and was offered the "grand" tour of his warehouse inventory. Yeah, I was...well....just wanting to...OMG he has so much.
The "Bone Yard" out back is another 1/2 day tour.

Zach has so much stuff. And there is alot of inventory still unopened NOS (New Old Stock) within its factory packaging. He's a guy to connect with for sure. I now know it FIRST HAND after given the tour.
Yes, we went out for dinner (Tony Paco's for all of you other M*A*S*H fans) afterwards and I covered the tab and was also provided a really nice tour of Toledo, OH.
The charachter "Klinger" of the M*A*S*H series was from Toledo, OH. and mentioned this place in an episode that is now a global distribution company of their famous chili.

Z&M Jeeps
Owner: Zach Heisey
1298 Conant Street
Maumee, OH. 43537
419-893-4533

YOUR ANSWER TO ANYTHING JEEP RELATED

Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...