Author Topic: Couple questions  (Read 7578 times)

Jeeperbrian

Couple questions
« on: August 30, 2009, 07:27:25 pm »
Where are the meetings held?  What is required to be a member?  I live in the Lancaster area and i am potentially interested.

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
Re: Couple questions
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 07:44:41 pm »
the meetings are at the parks building "From I83 South take Exit 16A (Rt. 74 South). Proceed on Rt. 74 South through three traffic lights and turn left onto Oak Street.
Proceed on Oak Street to the stop sign. Proceed straight at the stop sign (after stopping of course) past the York Regional Police Station towards the end of the lane. At the playground on your left turn left into the parking lot. We utilize the pavilion and the adjascent building."   

and requirements are to be a jeep owner and the required membership fees but all of this info is on the main page.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

Jeeperbrian

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 09:36:25 pm »
the meetings are at the parks building "From I83 South take Exit 16A (Rt. 74 South). Proceed on Rt. 74 South through three traffic lights and turn left onto Oak Street.
Proceed on Oak Street to the stop sign. Proceed straight at the stop sign (after stopping of course) past the York Regional Police Station towards the end of the lane. At the playground on your left turn left into the parking lot. We utilize the pavilion and the adjascent building."   

and requirements are to be a jeep owner and the required membership fees but all of this info is on the main page.

So it's held in york county?

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 09:47:21 pm »
Yes, it's held in York.  Just cross the Rt. 30 bridge, go south on I-83 and follow the rest of the directions and you should find the place with no problems.  You can attend a meeting as a non-member to check things out.
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 05:54:07 am »
Brian,

I'm in Lancaster too and it's very easy to locate. About 25-30 drive.
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

Jeeperbrian

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 11:57:58 am »
i will be there pending no issues.