Author Topic: Jeep show '09 Pics  (Read 23189 times)

jeepchick13

• View Profile
Jeep show '09 Pics
« on: July 24, 2009, 12:02:01 pm »
Hey everyone!!! I hope everyone had a blast at the jeep show again this year!!! It was great!  Im glad I got to see everyone and catch up with alot of people, I know I only get to see you all about once a year, but it is always a good time!!! And being able to sit around the camp fire drinking until im ready to call it quits....thats fun too!!! I cant wait for next years already!! I have provided a website that everyone should be able to see pics that i posted from the jeep show.  If you cannot get into the website let me know, maybe I can move the pics or post them another way?? I have more where these came from, but these are the only ones I could getup right now.  Like I said the Show was GREAT!!! I hope everyone enjoyed!! Cant wait to see you all again! If you are ever curious or just want to catch up email me  lmt10471@huskies.bloomu.edu

http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad31/jeepchick13/?newest=1
Tru

7398mnd

• Mike Fink
    • View Profile
Re: Jeep show '09 Pics
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 12:53:35 pm »
Checked 'em out. Great pics! Thanks! I had a good time too.
2000 Wrangler Sport soft top
Stock suspension, 31 x 10.5" Goodyear MT/R's, disconnects, CB, CO2 air

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 01:57:47 pm »
Nice aerial photos!  Were you standing on a truck to get them?
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 02:38:22 pm »
The bucket truck was used.....BUT, we're NOT privy to those.....Not good enough I guess.....C'mon Ron, straighten that young man out.
Thanks for the photos....
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

Death Wobble

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 02:39:52 pm »
Maybe we can get Bob to commandeer the fire station's ladder truck for next year?  ;D
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)

TheDevilDog

• Founder of the Maryland Rock Raiders 2004-2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 03:21:32 pm »
Sonia and I had a fairly good day too and I say fairly good because we arrived at 1 PM, therefore the day was short. We walked the entire parameter checking out all the stuff there, stop to say hello to all my Jeep friends that I haven’t seen for a while, bought a t-shirt of the event, donated 20 bucks for the raffle and got a bag of goodies out of it (mostly free t-shirts form some of the vendors and catalogs). I tell you I've been there for the last 5 years and I am yet to win anything of significant. There's a lot of great stuff to give away at the raffle and every year I am hopeful.

The weather couldn't be any nicer clear and sunny, yet cool. Saw Paul at the Rock Raiders tent chatted with him and his daughter for a spell, then stopped next door and spoke to Chris Taylor from the Alpha/Omega tent.

I decided to take my wife while she was in the Jeep to the play course ( by the way guys, you did a fanstatic job on it this year)  and introduced her to the bowl and big rocks (in my mind I was just praying that I didn't break anything). I can't tell you how funny but tense she looked on the bowl and the rocks, I was smiling through it all. I took a second pass without her and got some video off of it. (Clair was quick to find many needed corrections, thanks Clair)

Man we had a huge turnout, I am sorry to have missed Saturday when everyone was there in large numbers.  Maybe next year we can have a good turnout from our Maryland Rock Raiders club to camp and joke during the two day event.
Use this link for the video:
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g302/Ticothejeepman/?action=view&current=PAJEEPSORG_ALL_BREED_SHOW_2009-Tico.flv
Everything is possible when the mind, the heart and the body are in uni-some.

Death Wobble

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 03:38:58 pm »
I'm glad that someone took some video...you can really appreciate how many were there that way!
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)

Storman

• Safety/Medical Advisor
  • Norm Eckard
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 06:07:25 pm »
The bucket truck was used.....BUT, we're NOT privy to those.....Not good enough I guess.....C'mon Ron, straighten that young man out.
Thanks for the photos....

oh but yes we were!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

We should have a new panoramic on the website really soon

2006 Wrangler Golden Eagle Edition w/3" BDS lift, BFG 33X10.50's, Warn front and rear bumpers, Warn 9.5ti winch and a whole lot more...

2009 Wrangler Unlimited X = Stella's DD

jeepchick13

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2009, 04:48:32 pm »
haha, im glad you like them!! i might try to get up a few more pics then when my computer starts working..lol.  Um yes some of those i took on top of skyjackers trailer!!! got a good view!!!! haha im glad everyone enjoyed the show!!!
Tru

j.haffly

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 08:13:22 am »
Dang it....cant hit that photo site here at work.....
Jim "I'm Jonesing for some off-roading" Haffly

mudbogginjeepfreek

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 01:02:32 pm »
 yu did great job on the pics .      ::)  :)

jeepchick13

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2009, 03:12:59 pm »
Hey Everyone!!! Its me again!!! I finally had time to edit my other photos and get them up on here!!  So check them out! There are some random ones, there maybe some duplicates from the previous album, ones from the obsticle course, and some of the first place winners from some of the classes!! Hope you all enjoy these too!!!!

http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad31/jeepchick13/More%20Jeep%20Show/
Tru

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2009, 10:09:36 pm »
At least you didn't post any "Camp" photos....Thank goodness for that  ;)
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

jeepchick13

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2009, 10:47:19 pm »
haha, well rick..i shockingly didnt take any pics of that.  But that wouldnt have been a bad idea!!! maybe next year!!!! ahhaha  Its always good/fun times around the camp fire!!!!
Tru