Author Topic: pa jeep membership??  (Read 11895 times)

cklanish96zj

• View Profile
pa jeep membership??
« on: July 20, 2009, 09:25:58 pm »
i would like to join but what perks does it have for the central pa area is there many members or is it mostly york area i live in clearfield county
96 zj iror fnr long arm 35s locked and skidded

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
Re: pa jeep membership??
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 07:23:59 am »
I sent you an email
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

emgraz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 07:28:43 am »
We have members from VA, MD, PA, and NJ.  Just depends on how you work it!!!  Not only will you be privy to help out at the WORLDS BEST JEEP SHOW ON EARTH   ;D, we have monthly trail rides, and numerous "club sponsored" events (bowling, snow tubing in Feb., trail rides)    We have monthly meetings in York--which some people travel to from Lancaster and other areas.  Club membership gets you discounts to certain jeep parts retailers, and you also get to enjoy the expertise of our membership when it comes to everything jeep!!!!

Tons of friendships made.......we try to offer something for everyone.  We're a large extended family!!!  You can come to a meeting sometime and see what we're all about if you'd like!!!  :)  Our next Meeting is Sunday August 9th.

Welcome to the forum and hope to see you soon!!!

Erica
Matt and Erica Graziosi

2000 Sahara with 3" BDS suspension lift, BFG mud terrain 33's, jks disconnects, Rhino Lining...(we're starting the JEEP mantra, we're emptying our pockets......)  ***Just added ARB Rocker Guards***

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 01:45:44 pm »

I believe that the Dues also includes memberships in United 4 Wheel Drive Assoc. and Mid-Atlantic 4WD Assoc. An awesome newletter and cool people to hang out with.
   You live wayyyyyyy up the road :o

Tattoo 8)

The only way to know your limits...  is to surpass them!

Don't Shop - Adopt
   "Save Your Best Friends Life, Adopt a Rescue"
       If it's not a Dobermann, it's just a Dawg...

emgraz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 02:32:39 pm »
Oh and Matt and I went to Clarion University.....out in your neck of the woods!!!   ;D

ERica
Matt and Erica Graziosi

2000 Sahara with 3" BDS suspension lift, BFG mud terrain 33's, jks disconnects, Rhino Lining...(we're starting the JEEP mantra, we're emptying our pockets......)  ***Just added ARB Rocker Guards***

Deadpool

• I swear, if I didn't have to work on this Jeep....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 04:24:12 pm »
Oh and Matt and I went to Clarion University.....out in your neck of the woods!!!   ;D

ERica

I went there as well... well, I won't go on that idea.... looking to join the club too, just have to get the time available to make a meeting. The Friday meetings will be hard with wife working, and existing engagements...
1998 Jeep TJ Sport - with mods
2007 Dodge Nitro SLT (Wife's)

Joe Roos