Author Topic: New Members at show  (Read 4870 times)

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
New Members at show
« on: July 20, 2009, 01:44:08 pm »
I signed up I believe it was 17 new members, (I know Clair will correct me if I am wrong later). I handed out at least 5 more applications durring the show that people said they would mail in.

I hope I did a good job explaining everything, I know I have a different speach to everyone, as the weekend goes on I know I forget alot of stuff even though I know everything about the club LOL. Go figure.

I definatly need to have a sign about the club for next year. I would also like to have more pictures of club events for the laptop to run. Norm please burn me CDs of club pictures we will reinburse you.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
Re: New Members at show
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 06:44:25 pm »
now that the trailers are straight(er) we could make a sign up so it doesnt all look like tshirt sales (atleast the raffle has steve) and wow on the tics steve.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7