Author Topic: June vs. July  (Read 7326 times)

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
June vs. July
« on: June 02, 2009, 09:56:12 pm »
Can someone tell me if I understand this correctly?  If you join by June, your membership is only good until Dec. 2009, but if you join in July, it's good until 2010?  Just wondering if I should wait another month or not.
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
Re: June vs. July
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 10:20:52 pm »
is it youre first time or a renewal?
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

Death Wobble

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 10:27:57 pm »
First
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 10:31:34 pm »
if you join now you get a discount on reg for the jeep show. but i guess it depends $$$ .imo waited til july last year.actually aug wanted to see what kind a people these were here.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

Death Wobble

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 10:44:16 pm »
Nobody wants to look at my nasty paint job.  :D  I can't see entering it in the show unless they have an award for "Best Stock XJ Interior", or something.

I still need to know whether joining next meeting will get me only six months or not.  (I asked off of work that night without considering this).  I still wouldn't mind attending, but also, I don't know whether non-members can do that or not if they intend to wait until July to actually join.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 11:57:52 pm »
Yes, if you wait until Jeep Show time to join you will gain six months on your initial membership. After that it runs Jan. to Dec.
Did you notice that our Jeep Show is an "ALL BREEDS" Jeep Show...?
That also means "ALL CONDITIONS"...All Jeeps are family. Some are pretty, some are scared, some are beatin', and some are needing TLC...... They ALL become family once passing through the gates.
Registering ONLY to win a trophy is a "fogged" thought.
This event is about the gathering of Jeep vehicles and their owners/enthusiasts.
Ideas...Conversation...Memories...
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...