Annual Jeep Show > 14th Annual (2009)

We made the newspaper!

(1/3) > >>

Death Wobble:
Today's (7-20-09) York Daily Record has a write-up of the Jeep Show as well as a few photos right on the front cover!  Check it out if you haven't already! http://www.inyork.com/local/ci_12872249 

If you choose to read the comments section, though, bear in mind that we have quite a few resident losers who just like to flame and stir up trouble.  Best to simply ignore them.

zjkrawler:
I made the front page :D

Jeepnharleymomma:
Very cool I am glad to see we made the paper !  :)
Yes there are some comments about the door thing and advertising, nothing bad. A lot of people don't understand not every state has the same laws and we get people from all over, we even had people down from Canada. I will never understand the door law in PA to me it is no different then riding around on a motorcycle. The only thing we can do is try to change it like ABATE did the helmet laws for motorcycles, as a group we can do anything.

emgraz:
I did post on the paper comments to at least have someone w/ a brain to comment!!  Of course they take that w/ a grain of salt...but we got our 2 cents in at least.  If you frequent YDR--there's always some JACKA$$E$ that have to voice their opinions (which they are entitled too) but they always have such a negative aspect.  I feel sorry for those kind of people who ridicule someone in the comments when they have been killed or victimized--just goes to show you no matter WHAT situation, you can never make everyone happy!!!  We had a great show this year.  I'm glad to be a part of the PA Jeeps organization!!!

:-*

Erica

billiejf:
I think its kind of funny that someone has the kind of time that was required to cite all of those PA laws and regulations.  Really, nothing better to do?  Let him/her have their time in the spotlight - it gives them a reason to live!

The show was awesome and I personally heard nothing but positive comments!  Great job to all of you who worked so hard preparing, executing and cleaning up afterwards!!!  KUDOS to you all!!!  Billie Jeanne ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version