Author Topic: Another OUTSTANDING Show  (Read 12504 times)

Madelf

Another OUTSTANDING Show
« on: July 19, 2009, 08:42:55 pm »
Another OUTSTANDING Show.  Thank you to everyone involved!!!!  I never seem to make it to an entire weekend and this year was no different.  Sat. I helped at the Spectator gate and noticed the new wristbands & stamps, which made things much easier.  Last year we had people trying like crazy to beat us out of 5 bucks.  Sun. I got to work the O course thanks to Chief (don’t know his real name).  He put me on the logs & just told me not to lose anyone, I didn’t but I darn sure had a good time.  I’ve already blocked out the entire month of July for 2010 & baring anything I can’t control, I plan on making it from Thur. to Sun.  Funniest part of the whole show, Jen shutting down the entire event to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Rick.  I want to also thank all the drivers crossing the logs & having the patience to put up with a rookie spotter!!

Happy Birthday Rick, Thanks everyone & see you all next year

Madelf
 ;D

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
Re: Another OUTSTANDING Show
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 08:50:19 pm »
you did great as well as the rest hope to see you again next year.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 01:10:27 pm »
Wow Glenn I didn't know you made it out of the swap meet area. Glad to hear that. It was good seeing you again and hope you do make it out for the next one. Hanging out at the PA Jeep compound is always fun with you. 
I am just glad Rick had a wonderful birthday!LOL
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 04:28:09 pm »

Is this the guy who was spotting the log bridge Sunday morn'?  If so, THANKS for taking pictures of my XJ crossing the "big" rocks Sunday morning. They turned out great!!! ;D

Tattoo 8)

The only way to know your limits...  is to surpass them!

Don't Shop - Adopt
   "Save Your Best Friends Life, Adopt a Rescue"
       If it's not a Dobermann, it's just a Dawg...

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 06:39:40 pm »
 ;D
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

Madelf

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 07:21:25 pm »
that's me. Glad they turned out good Tattoo.  Gotta get mine out there next year ;D

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 10:09:02 pm »
whoops my bad wrong Glenn......everyone is entitled to make a mistake on Mondays especially after this weekend!
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Madelf

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 08:56:48 am »
not a problem Jenn.  keep the jokes coming too   ;D

whoops my bad wrong Glenn......everyone is entitled to make a mistake on Mondays especially after this weekend!

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 02:06:15 pm »

Hey Glenn, I think I recognize your picture (as your Avatar). It looks like you're going DOWN into the "Pit" up @ R/C.

The only way to know your limits...  is to surpass them!

Don't Shop - Adopt
   "Save Your Best Friends Life, Adopt a Rescue"
       If it's not a Dobermann, it's just a Dawg...

Madelf

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 09:02:12 pm »
Tattoo, I was at the Creek but I can't tell you for sure where I was.  I ended up going with the Keyston Krawlers that day, they set up a trail ride & we did all the green trails, I had never been there before and we had a number of stock jeeps.  For some reason trail J comes to mind but that was in 07.  I think the trail led down the side of a hill on an angle then did a 170 at the bottom & went back up. 

I need to go with PA Jeeps, I've been a member since 2005 when I bought the thing.  Problem is between owning a business and working for the state + 2 kids, I have just enough time to sleep & do it all again.  Soon I have to call off from one of these jobs & play.

emgraz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 07:45:46 am »
Yep...looks like Death Valley in the pic to me....  :)

Erica
Matt and Erica Graziosi

2000 Sahara with 3" BDS suspension lift, BFG mud terrain 33's, jks disconnects, Rhino Lining...(we're starting the JEEP mantra, we're emptying our pockets......)  ***Just added ARB Rocker Guards***