Annual Jeep Show > 14th Annual (2009)

Question about the show

(1/4) > >>

TommyBuilt:
Are Easy ups allowed for contestants? Also I have a set of wheels and tires I would like to bring with me to sell, is that allowed , do I need a vendor space?

hillbilly:
i had an easy up tent as a spectator at last years show along with about 50+ others and nothing was said, but there is no selling of items in the showfield, but maybe you can make a deal with a vendor instead of getting a whole vendor space for a set of wheels. imo (correct me if im wrong rick)

Rusty XJ:
Are you a member of the actual PA Jeeps club? If so I would assume we're still doing the members sale area or what not. Just need to mark the rpice and leave a numer to call if someone is interested.

chasm:
I've had a canopy set up at the past 2 or 3 shows. As long as you aren't encroaching on other show Jeep parking spaces, I believe all will be good. I am sure that your "neighbors" will appreciate the opportunity to get out of the sun too! ;)

Goods are not to be sold on the show field. There are swap meet spaces for that, and a Club Member booth if your dues are current...

The Show Chairman or one of us Deputies will advise you if it becomes a problem! ::)

Rick_Bear:
I've answered many calls the past two weeks pertaining to these question.

1) Yes, we will provide you with enough room to place an EZ-Up within your Jeep parking space.
2) NO, you are not permitted to be selling merchandise from the show field.

Put yourself in the place of a swap/meet space purchaser.....Would you be happy if we would allow it...?

We are entering our 14th year hosting this Jeep Show. We have a simple set of regulations so that all is fair and equal for everyone participating.
Our Jeep Show is NOT about money either. We strive to keep everyones expenses as low as possible and still be able to cover our expenses.

This Jeep Show also carries with it a HUGE following of supporting participants. Yes, we patrol the grounds but there are also 5,000 other pairs of eyes reporting what is going on.
We are about "family"..."camaraderie"...and enjoyment of the greatest 4x4 vehicle ever produced by man.

I know, I repeat that line all too often but I can't help myself  ;D I appreciate the help in responding correctly from my fellow Club members. Kudos to all.
I'll see everyone this weekend and can't wait for my favorite event of the year.

REMEMBER: "What happens at the campfire...STAYS at the campfire"  :P :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version