Author Topic: should i register?/  (Read 7781 times)

Leukus

• View Profile
should i register?/
« on: July 08, 2009, 09:55:03 pm »
So this is my first year coming to the jeep show and i am still in the middle of putting my jeep together. It is no show Jeep and is nothing really special. So i am not sure if i should register it or just come and check out the show. I mean i know it isn't going to win any competitions - it is just a regular old jeep?

I guess what is the benefits of registering over just attending the show??

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
Re: should i register?/
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 12:59:44 am »
Leukus,

Don't allow yourself to feel that YOUR Jeep is not special enough to attend and be registered for this Jeep Show. It's NOT just about awards. It's about being a contributing part of a vehicle known as "The Legend".
All Jeeps are welcomed in and encouraged to participate. Some are clean...some are dirty...some are flawless...some have many flaws...some are modified...some are stock.

THEY ALL HAVE ONE PARTICULAR THING IN COMMON...THEY ARE JEEPS AND ARE A PART OF THE GREATEST VEHICLE HISTORY KNOWN TO MANKIND

OK, so you asked what is in it to register your Jeep...

You'll become a part of continueing to gather 500+ Jeeps in one place for a two day event.
You will receive a commemorative dash plaque to place within your Jeep or home.
You will have the opportunity to win a WARN winch just by registering.
You will receive a "goodie bag" with various advertising items and goodies donated by the 70 businesses sponsoring the event.
You will have the opportunity to drive through our on-site dirt and rock obstacle course we construct just for YOU. Yes, any stock Jeep can drive through. It's fun and a challenge.
You will be able to meet many people traveling hundreds and even thousands of miles and proudly say..."This is MY Jeep". Being like myself, you say it's not fancy. But it is mine.
You will have just as good a chance to be awarded a trophy as any other Jeep in attendance. I've seen all kinds walk out amazed that they were awarded by their "peer" Jeep owners.

All the Jeeps are voted on by the attending Jeep owners themselves. There is NOT a judging "Staff". Some like this, some like that...You just NEVER know.

I think I covered just about everything pertaining to why you SHOULD register and drive your Jeep inside the event area.
Being this would be your first time attending I encourage you to register your Jeep and be a part of the GREATEST JEEP SHOW ON EARTH.
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 02:46:33 pm »
mines "just a regular old jeep" and this is its second year at the show, like rick said its about "you and your jeep" and lost of fellow jeepers/soon to be friends. its worth the time to register and come out to play, heck you might even want to join our club not just the forum. hope to see you there.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

fuzz401

• View Profile
    • fuzz401
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 12:22:20 am »
register your jeep and enjoy your self; my jeep is / has gone to the dark side as far as jeeps go but if it is running I will have it there

dadseagleeyes

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 01:12:29 pm »
can i register online, and are there still spots open to register my jeep? thanks
Charlie Jenkins
97 TJ 4in RC LA,quick disconnects,35x12.5x15 BFG KM Mud Terrian on 15x10 rock crawler rims,jet chip,throttle spacer,thrush exhaust,rock crawler frt bumper,aussie frt locker,
more to come,,,,,,,

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 06:00:52 pm »
We do not have on-line registration capabilities.
Send it through the mail. As long as it gets here by Friday you'll be OK.
Outside of that, you can register at the event. We will NOT turn anyone away.
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...