Author Topic: For us new members.....  (Read 6388 times)

JeepnLawls

• View Profile
For us new members.....
« on: June 17, 2009, 09:15:37 am »
I am planning on working at the event and should be available after work on Friday.  Should I still register the Jeep or how does that work?  I am new to the area so have never even been to the show.

I am willing to work where ever needed but am getting lasik the weekend prior so probably should be sensitive to that (i.e. avoid dusty areas I would think).

Thanks
Chip
Chip Lawler

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
Re: For us new members.....
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 11:02:39 pm »
As a member of the host Club to the "GREATEST JEEP SHOW ON EARTH" you should support YOUR Club and register your Jeep. As a member you are offered a discounted fee and that will come back to you 10 times over in Club Sponsored events throughout the year. Your volunteered time is also needed to continue the high standards we have accomplished over the years.

We host, work, and enjoy what this event offers our off-road community.
It only lasts two days and goes by so quick...Come out, endure, and enjoy what it offers everyone.
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

JeepnLawls

• View Profile
Re: For us new members.....
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 08:45:50 am »
Rick,
  Thanks for the info.  Like I said I am more than willing to work the event and will try to get the Jeep registered this week.

Chip
Chip Lawler