Author Topic: Just Wondering....  (Read 8166 times)

j.haffly

• View Profile
Just Wondering....
« on: June 01, 2009, 07:00:18 am »
Hey all....

Sorry it's been so long....lot of crap going on down here in DC....figured I would touch base and see how things are going.  I am of course going to be there to help with parking this year.  I will be there bright and early Friday morning to get that bad boy painted....

Question, any idea of what size crew we will have this year?  We pretty much have the painting down to a science but it's always good to have a good amount of bodies for help in parking on Saturday's as the folks come in.....

If there is anything I need to know, please get hold of me....you all know I miss each and everyone of ya....well, not you Rick  ;D ....but the rest of ya know how I feel!!!! 

Jim
Jim "I'm Jonesing for some off-roading" Haffly

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
Re: Just Wondering....
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 11:49:04 pm »
The parking lines are a "One-Man-Crew" this year Jim......The Club's application for stimulus funds was denied. Thanks for being a stand-up guy and taking that department. I suggest you arrive a week early.
You might find a bleeding heart willing to offer up extra sun block.

C'mon Jim...............Do you think that area would go by neglected...?
I can tell you this honestly....We're utilizing "shoe leather" this year. Bring a good pear of walking shoes. The golf cart budget was slashed.
Two will be rented and neither you or myself will have access to them.
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

billiejf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 10:09:46 am »
But oh my, how will we ever go get ice? >:(
Billie Jeanne Fish
Shadow of the Man Himself

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 10:16:45 am »
By a Presidential "Order" and a cart will be commandeered
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 09:36:26 pm »
got plenty of time off yall need a hand just give a holler aint doin much but fishin and fixin. (should haven the honey do list done soon woohoo)
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

j.haffly

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 06:58:16 am »
I do need new shoes....good reason to buy a pair!!!!

Jim

The parking lines are a "One-Man-Crew" this year Jim......The Club's application for stimulus funds was denied. Thanks for being a stand-up guy and taking that department. I suggest you arrive a week early.
You might find a bleeding heart willing to offer up extra sun block.

C'mon Jim...............Do you think that area would go by neglected...?
I can tell you this honestly....We're utilizing "shoe leather" this year. Bring a good pear of walking shoes. The golf cart budget was slashed.
Two will be rented and neither you or myself will have access to them.
Jim "I'm Jonesing for some off-roading" Haffly