Author Topic: ? about silver Yj at Mt Zion O.R.  (Read 6286 times)

Mutant_Xj

• View Profile
? about silver Yj at Mt Zion O.R.
« on: May 10, 2009, 11:56:54 pm »
I was at Mount Zion off road Last night and saw a silver Yj with a coil conversion on the front. Does anyone know this jeep and the kit he/she used. I was tired and waiting to meet Rusty Xj there and saw it in the dark. It looked like a bolt on kit and I wanted to see how it worked. If it wasn't bolt on it had extra stuff bolted on the axle. I'll have to go back when it's light out and I'm awake cause now this is bothering me. I don't know why but I just want to know what was going on with the front axle.
Damien Sees

Joe Giglio

• View Profile
Re: ? about silver Yj at Mt Zion O.R.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 11:41:28 am »
I am not familiar with the Jeep you are asking about. Try the link below for a coil over kit for a YJ.

http://www.superlift.com/suspension/jeep/bd-x2.asp

Joe

Rusty XJ

• Rickie Wilson Jr.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 10:13:54 pm »
Hey I woulda been there sooner if Kelly hadn't ran that red light and got pulled over ;D
Rick Wilson Jr.
Is that DEATH WOBBLE or did we just enter Pennsylvania?
'95 XJ 2 Door, 4.0, 5spd, 7" random lift, 35x12.5 BFG ATs, 4.56 gears, Dana 44 Mini-spooled, Dana 30 w/ Detroit Truetrac and manual hubs, Bushwacker Flares, Warrior Front Bumper, JCR Rear Bumper, etc etc...

Mutant_Xj

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 02:52:13 am »
Hey it happens> At least you guys got off with a warning. Thanks again for meeting up with me.
Damien Sees