Author Topic: What did you do to your Jeep today?  (Read 712453 times)

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?
« Reply #1170 on: October 10, 2015, 04:58:03 pm »
The door seal wasn't the issue.  One of the plastic door hinge covers was loose enough to remove, and water entered the pillar where the hinge wasn't welded completely fast.  I put duct tape around the area before the last rain, and nothing leaked in this time!  I read all kinds of stuff on the internet about possible leak areas, but that was not among them.  It was an easy fix, though!  I'll remove the duct tape and seal it properly with some sealant later.

I recently got my court subpoena for the accident that I was in.  A few days later, the perpetrator's OBITUARY is in the paper!  I guess he chose death over jail...I figured that this would happen.  8^/

'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: November 21, 2015, 04:19:14 pm »
Had the annual "Why won't the XJ start?" issue--this time with the "new" one--and of course, it was microscopic dirt in the CPS!  Uncoupled it, blew a little air into it, reconnected, and it started right up.
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

PaulW

• Dunno what goes here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: July 22, 2016, 11:09:37 pm »
I put gas in mine.
04 TJ, bastard lift, 33's, winch, bumpers, dents and scratches and it's not even paid for yet!  Paul Wilks.