Author Topic: Taking some time off  (Read 8283 times)

Rusty XJ

• Rickie Wilson Jr.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Taking some time off
« on: January 20, 2009, 11:05:24 am »
Nothing against PA Jeeps but I've gotta let my membership expire this year around. Although with just one tubing trip it's paid for, I'm laid off and out of a Jeep at the moment. I plan to take this year to find a job and finish getting my Jeep back on the road. I will hopefully have this done by the Jeep show so I can rejoin and enter into the show.
Rick Wilson Jr.
Is that DEATH WOBBLE or did we just enter Pennsylvania?
'95 XJ 2 Door, 4.0, 5spd, 7" random lift, 35x12.5 BFG ATs, 4.56 gears, Dana 44 Mini-spooled, Dana 30 w/ Detroit Truetrac and manual hubs, Bushwacker Flares, Warrior Front Bumper, JCR Rear Bumper, etc etc...

04 Rubi

• View Profile
Re: Taking some time off
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 12:22:24 pm »
Sorry to hear this man best of luck in your job search and getting things back in line.
A LIL lift and 35's And stuff.

Clinton Jacobs.

emgraz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 02:30:20 pm »
Hang in there Rickie.....we'll anxiously await your return...

Best of luck in the job search...take care!!!

Erica
Matt and Erica Graziosi

2000 Sahara with 3" BDS suspension lift, BFG mud terrain 33's, jks disconnects, Rhino Lining...(we're starting the JEEP mantra, we're emptying our pockets......)  ***Just added ARB Rocker Guards***

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 09:57:26 pm »
Rickie,

Family and personal life should ALWAYS come first. You are going through difficult times, many of us have and can relate.
Stay focused on your priorities, we wish you the best.
NEVER forget that "PA Jeeps" also stands for "FRIENDSHIPS".....Don't become a complete stranger.
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

Rusty XJ

• Rickie Wilson Jr.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 07:14:06 pm »
Yeah, I won't. Once it starts getting warm again I'm sure I'll have plenty of tech related questions too  ;D
I miss driving my Jeep, this Dakota is alright but it's not my Jeep  :'(

I'm waiting on the final word from a company I applied at. If all goes well I will start in the first week or two of February with a stable 40 hours a week and a dollar more pay than before. So maybe it will be for the best.
Rick Wilson Jr.
Is that DEATH WOBBLE or did we just enter Pennsylvania?
'95 XJ 2 Door, 4.0, 5spd, 7" random lift, 35x12.5 BFG ATs, 4.56 gears, Dana 44 Mini-spooled, Dana 30 w/ Detroit Truetrac and manual hubs, Bushwacker Flares, Warrior Front Bumper, JCR Rear Bumper, etc etc...

04 Rubi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 12:40:48 am »
GOOD LUCK MAN KEEP US UPDATED.
A LIL lift and 35's And stuff.

Clinton Jacobs.