Author Topic: Auto Parts Warehouse  (Read 9800 times)

GACOOLEY

Auto Parts Warehouse
« on: December 06, 2008, 03:35:11 pm »
www.autopartswarehouse.com

Well I guess I need to post on this place. I had a posting about needing new leaf springs and I found what I thought was a great deal on some new Pro Comps. Needless to say I'm less than happy. First of all they arrived without boxes or wrapping of any kind. Just a shipping label zip tied to the spring. You can imagine the condition of the paint at that point. Mind you the return policy states that any returns must be in the original box. Next, they are not even close to fitting. I contacted them about the problem and they actually told me that was a bad listing for my YJ. It should have been fixed on the web site and they knew of the problem. So now I wait for the FED EX shipping label being sent to me via USPS.  Took them 24 hours to take the money from my account, Im told it could take up to 4 weeks to get it back.
   Long story short, avoid  WWW.AUTOPARTSWAREHOUSE.COM

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
Re: Auto Parts Warehouse
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 05:40:16 pm »
It's not uncommon to ship leaf springs without being in a box. Dropping them can't damage them, just chip some paint a bit that is going to get chipped very soon after installation.

Sorry to hear of your bad experience and thanks for the info.
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...