Annual Jeep Show > 13th Annual (2008)

Anybody remember this vendor?

(1/1)

FlyersPh9:
At the show I bought a Dana 30 SOLID differential cover for $90.  I can't remember for the life of me the name of the company, but I need a cover for a Ford 8.8 and would love to buy a matching SOLID cover but the cheapest I found is around $120...did prices get jacked up or did this vendor sell them for that big of a discount?  If anyone has any clue what the vendors name is, post up...I believe he was next to or near the A-TO-Z Fab booth...

Rick_Bear:
Adventurous 4x4 was two booths down in one direction, 4WD Hardware two booths down the other direction and Solid Axle next to 4WD Hardware.

Adventurous 4x4
11325 Youngstown Dr. #2311
Hagerstown, MD. 21742
301-791-6869

4WD Hardware
44488 State Rd. 14
P.O. Box 57
Columbiana, OH. 44408

Solid Axle Industries
12356 Mahoning Ave.
North Jackson, OH. 44451
330-538-9791

Quadratec also distributes Solid Axle products...

Quadratec
610-715-1989

hillbilly:
ott  holy crap i didnt even put the two together but my uncle works(ed) for solid axle in ohio  dont talk to him much but last i heard he was there any way who was the vendor across from the kids mountain i got a diff cover from them?     little stand alot of lazer/plasma cut stuff

Rick_Bear:
Well, the inflatable Mountain was on the track so there would have been two rows of vendors accross from it as follows...

Adams Jeep of Maryland was directly accross from the inflatable...Solid Axle Ind. was accross the ails from them...and Know Where 2 Jeep was next to Solid Axle Ind.

jpkenny:
Check the for sale section of the BMJA site. Solid diff covers $65 shipped.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version