Author Topic: Show registration  (Read 6712 times)

kamikaze

Show registration
« on: January 05, 2009, 07:49:44 pm »
Just want to know how it's working !!  Since it's a 10 hours of road going to this show, i must be sure to have a place. So how i need to register ??  Fees ?? and when i need to get there ??  Sorry for so much questions but i need to planned this trip. For sure i will get there with a friend attempting also the show and may get another 10 Jeep with me. Also do you have any camping site around or motel near by ?? 

Thanks a lot

Luc

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
Re: Show registration
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 12:26:00 am »
Luc,

Look for my reply this weekend. Working 15 hour days here and want to offer you information with a clear mind.
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

kamikaze

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 09:28:59 am »
Thanks a lot. I'm not in a hurry but i like when everything is well planned. So i will be watching ...........  ;D

kamikaze

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 04:47:13 pm »
Thanks for the reply  ...  I'm just waiting for a friend who's in vacation in Los Angeles. As soon as he come back i'll take my reservation at the Super8 motel on Arsenal Road . So 100% i'll be there  ...  ;D