Annual Jeep Show > 13th Annual (2008)

Vendor Help?

(1/1)

Steve_Conlin:
First of all I attended my first York Jeep show last weekend and it was great!  It was a heck of a drive from where I live (Brockville Ontario) but it was worth it.

Now for a little help.  There was a vendor set up amidst the row of vendors, between the place selling novelty shift knobs and the place with the blue "Daewoo" tent.  It was selling SYEs kits for $200 and I want to get in touch with them.  Does anyone know which vendor I'm describing.  They had two small white tents backed by a medium sized white trailer.

Any help would be appreciated.

And again thanks for the great show, I'll try to get a bunch of guys from my area to come down next year (next time I'll stay for a couple of days).

jeepergrohm:
that could have been A to Z fabrication I just checked the web and there 209.95 and they were in that area.

Rick_Bear:
NO, that booth would be Randy Wood (owner) Adventurous 4x4

Adventurous 4x4
11325 Youngstown Drive
Hagerstown, MD. 21742
301-791-6869

However, I see that A to Z Fabrication has what you are looking for advertised at the price jeepergrohm quoted
Link below:
http://www.atozfabrication.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.html?keyword=sye&zenid=de024546f6932332c5801622c3dea8ca&search_in_description=1

Steve_Conlin:
Fantastic!

That's what I love about Jeeps, everyone helps each other out.

Thanks all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version