Annual Jeep Show > 13th Annual (2008)

Show Tidbits

<< < (3/4) > >>

M + M Jeep:

We would have to look into availiblity of a tent/canopy that tall.  I've never see one myself.  But a great idea.  The thing about the tents of any kind are that they are sooooo $$$$ to rent.

Charlie:
Wayne and Rick,

The Mrs. also said if it were practical it would be nice to have some cover over the bleachers.

Charlie

Rick_Bear:
Charlie,

Do you just post your thoughts without reading....? It was requested  :D and noted.

Charlie:
No Rick, I don't.

It was more of a second on the "bleacher cover" idea. She mentioned it to me on Saturday.

Now you have more than one request.

If you want, I can delete it.

Do you always post like you're in a bad mood? :P

Charlie

92YJ:
 Wayne, Rick and everyone else that worked hard to make this years show a success;

It has been my experience that the officers and club members have always taken constructive criticism and many times used it to make the show or other club events better.  You are right, Rick, there is a proper or correct way to offer that citicism and then there is the way some have chosen to do it this week.
  Unfortunately, it is a growing trend that people get so wound up over their "right" to say whatever they want that they forget or don't care that they can do that in a more professional and less negative way and still get their point across.
  I would defend anyones right to say what they have to say, but they do not have a "right" to say it at the expense of others.

Keep up the good work !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version