Author Topic: Thank you PA Jeeps.  (Read 60850 times)

Y2KTJ

• Chris Hess
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you PA Jeeps.
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2008, 08:34:39 am »
WOW  this was our first Pa Jeeps show and we were not disappointed!! You guys did a heck of a job.  Even my 4 yr old had a good time lookin at all the jeeps and tryin to spend my money on upgrades!!  The "kiddy area" by the stage was great (shaded and had a nice breeze each time we went there to let her cool off)  My only complaint was we didnt register my wifes libby :'( when we saw no winner in the stock cat i coulda kicked my #%$!!!  Lookin forward to next year . ( we both are gonna register next time!!)  Again thanks for a full day of cheap entertainment. ( i mean 10 bucks for the day?? how sweet is that??!!??)

04 Rubi

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2008, 10:33:04 am »
All I can say is GREAT show but man was it HOT!!!!!
A LIL lift and 35's And stuff.

Clinton Jacobs.

LHFD

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2008, 10:05:01 pm »
I would like to thank everyone at PA Jeeps for a very nice and very hot show!!  My 2nd show and as always it was fun. I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Jeff Daniels Jeep show in September. Meet these guys at the hotel sounds like a great time as well. Thanks again to all!!!!

Steve_Conlin

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2008, 10:00:16 pm »
Thanks for the great show.  See you all next year.

baybilly

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2008, 09:12:57 pm »
 I must say for my first time to make it to your show it was well worth it and i will be back next year. great job to all you PA Jeepers that put on a great show. congrats to all of you!!! your show is the bench mark of what jeep shows should be all about. ALL BREEDS SHOW!! i'm glad i stayed for the two days to take it all in and see all the fantastic rigs. Great job!!!!!

Dave
AMC= RUST= MONEY= TIME=== BROKE !!!!!!!! and they say it's a jeep thing??????

Geeeep

• View Profile
    • Geeeep
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2008, 08:39:52 am »
Another voice saying thanks for putting on a great show. It was my fourth time there (third with my Jeep in the infield) Yes it was hot (and completely out of your control) but once again no rain. I liked the new layout on Saturday and having the raffle on the stage was a great idea. I'll be back (hopefully next time I can come up friday and camp all weekend)!
Dave Pitts, located directly over the center of the earth.