Author Topic: Coming to the show this weekend? Don't miss out...  (Read 8727 times)

zachv

Coming to the show this weekend? Don't miss out...
« on: July 15, 2008, 04:22:19 pm »
We will be holding our annual "Wear our t-shirt" promotion again for the third consecutive year at the PA Jeeps All Breeds Jeep Show in York, PA this weekend, 7/19-7/20.

Here is the deal-->YOU NEED A NEW OFFICIAL AtoZ FABRICATION T-SHIRT OR TANK TOP TO ENTER.  The new shirts will be available at our booth at the show.  They will be $12 for one and just $20 for two.  If you wear an older version of our t-shirt to the booth you get $2 off per shirt, so one would be $10 and two would be $16.

Here is the offer-->In return for your shirt purchase you will be given a raffle ticket, one per shirt purchased, good for our exclusive raffle drawing at the end of the show.  We will also have "representatives" walking around the show in search of people wearing our t-shirts.  If they find you you will be given an extra raffle ticket.

What can you win??  We will be giving away away all three items below:

« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 08:14:36 am by zachv »

C2kraft

• Chris Kraft
    • View Profile
Re: Coming to the show this weekend? Don't miss out...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 11:00:17 pm »
I am pumped to check out your Rocker Guards Zach!!!

Did you ever develop a set of wheel well to wheel well unlimited guards?

05 Unlimited 3.5" RE Std., M/T 33" MTZ's around Classic II's

zachv

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 08:12:42 am »

We have our new SWB TJ WW2WW full length rocker guards, but not for Unlimiteds.  I could have them made, but we would need five confirmed orders and a guinea pig to model them from.

FlyersPh9

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 04:06:23 pm »
I am pumped to check out your Rocker Guards Zach!!!

If you are talking about his rocker knockers, I have them on my YJ in rhinolining!  :) You can check it out if you want. Can't wait to check out your stand and see what stuff youll have!