Author Topic: Interested in joining the PA Jeep club  (Read 7417 times)

bigp6rugby

Interested in joining the PA Jeep club
« on: April 22, 2008, 11:07:12 pm »
Hey Everybody,

My name is Mike and I live in the West Chester area.  I grew up in a small coal region town of Shamokin in PA (about 45 min north of Harrisburg).  My typical sunday there would be an all day jeep or ATV joy ride with my friends.  There was miles and miles of terrain to ride on.  After I graduated Bloomsburg University, I was looking for a career in West Chester/Philadelphia since my colleagues live in the area.  To make a long story short, I've finally got what I always wanted (a jeep) and there is no where in the area to go off roading for the day.  I really miss the outdoors and the adventure of off roading.  So....for someone to live in West Chester, would it be too far for me to be an active member in PA Jeeps?  I really don't think York is that far away and I'm willing to sacrifice driving distances since Jeep has always been running in my veins since childhood.   
Thank you for you time.

Michael F Pennell

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Interested in joining the PA Jeep club
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 07:39:17 am »
I don't think it is to far. We have members from NJ.

You are not required to come to every meeting. We do ask that you volunteer at, at least one event we do.
We wheel most of the time up at Rausch Creek http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/. But we have a few trips this year like going to Snow Shoe PA and the Pine Barrens NJ.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile