Author Topic: L&M Tire & Wheel  (Read 16533 times)

jeepersfrom66

L&M Tire & Wheel
« on: April 04, 2008, 09:01:41 pm »
When I went from 33s to 35s,L&M took my 33 BFGs on trade for the new Pro Comps.
 They stock Pro Comp,BFG and many others,they also have a lot of used tires and wheels for sale.If they dont have what you want they can get it in a day or two.

L&M Tire & Wheel  185 Rt 30 West, Abbottstown Pa 17301
                                                        717-259-0567 

MudSlinger

Re: L&M Tire & Wheel
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 11:03:49 am »
they are a great group of guys and they helped me get my dunlops i had them next day or two. and not to far from me either

emgraz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 07:00:06 pm »
Matt sold his old tires to L&M when he put the new BFG's on the Jeep...they were nice and reasonable.  We would recommend them to anyone!!!

Erica
Matt and Erica Graziosi

2000 Sahara with 3" BDS suspension lift, BFG mud terrain 33's, jks disconnects, Rhino Lining...(we're starting the JEEP mantra, we're emptying our pockets......)  ***Just added ARB Rocker Guards***

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 09:28:04 pm »
any one know if they have a web site   have 4 toyo 15x10  need to trade for 15x10 xj    they probably got em
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

MudSlinger

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 06:53:22 pm »
i don't think that they do

SteveTheFolkie

• To live is to fly, all alone and high
    • View Profile
    • Steves music site
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 06:17:17 am »
Got five BFG TA ATs (31*10.5/15's) mounted up for my YJ four were new, one damn near new (spare) - price was reasonable and the service was great - one gripe though - attention to detail - they re-used the valve stems (not a problem generally) and didn't tighten one core correctly SO when I got back to the office, after being out at a job site all day, I had to change a tire and then fix the issue when I got home (to my compressor) - bought the wife four Blizzaks on OEM VW wheels for her MK5 Jetta - nothing but good things to say about that - since I live in Abbottstown they're rather convenient as well -

'nuff said

Steve