Author Topic: Miles Muffler  (Read 9367 times)

jeepersfrom66

Miles Muffler
« on: April 04, 2008, 08:18:49 pm »
I had a new custom bent cat back exhaust system installed at Miles Muffler in York today.
 They took it right in,they know how to keep it tucked up and out of the way. They used a 40 series Flowmaster muffler with 2.5 inch pipe.Total bill installed was about $100.00 less than what you could buy one out of a catalog for.Very happy with their services.

Miles Muffler 600 W.Market st,York Pa
                                              717-848-1584

STEVIESYJ

• View Profile
Re: Miles Muffler
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 10:19:47 am »
I have worked with Jeff in there for many years as a car dealership and they did our service work.  Great bunch of guys, they also made my rear exhaust after smashing it to many times.......Great bunch of guys!!!
Always a work in progress!!  Build, break, repeat!!
5" BDS lift 37"'s ARB Belly-Up Almost Done!!!! (For Now!!!)

REBELjeeper

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 02:04:01 pm »
Agreed!  Miles does really work and thier prices are awesome, well, all but the last time.  I had them put a glass pack on my Jeep, but it's put on there really badly. I'm not worried about it cause it's my off-road vehicle, but if it were my Firebird, they'd be doin it again.  It rattles, and the welds are really bad, put the price was good as always.

Im not trying to complain, just saying always check it, if anybody works on it.  No one is perfect.

seriousjeep06

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 07:49:29 pm »
i too had them put a glasspack on my XJ a while back...it wasnt anywhere near professional work...they only charged like $30 tho so i didnt bother having em fix it.  i just slopped some exhaust sealer on it