Author Topic: Quadratec  (Read 41150 times)

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
Re: Quadratec
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 12:23:50 am »
Adam,

Email your information to me at cj5ontherocks@msn.com

Full Name:
Mailing Address:
Phone:
Email:

And I will get you on that list.
I'll call the "Man-At-The-Top" and see that it happens.
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

chasm

• Blonde / Bomber...
    • View Profile
    • JeepChasm
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 09:51:41 am »
who do i talk to ,to get my name on the discount list? i ordered some parts today and mentioned pajeeps and my name wasnt on their list, even after some name dropping (mike,rick) no luck. they werent expensive but the discount put em cheaper than 4wd.

Ha! They probably charged you extra if you mentioned Rick or me!  ;D
Mike Hardesty aka: "chasm"
'51 CJ3A: Restored Garage Queen
'83 CJ8 Scrambler: To Do List...
'93 YJ: 2.5" R.E. lift, 31" Swamper SSR's, Olympic Rock bumper, smashed Stainless exhaust, U-bolt skids, Warn M-8000 winch.
'08 Liberty: (wife's DD)

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2009, 02:56:39 pm »
yeah come to think of it there was a long pause after your names were mentioned. ;)
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

chasm

• Blonde / Bomber...
    • View Profile
    • JeepChasm
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 10:42:37 am »
who do i talk to ,to get my name on the discount list? i ordered some parts today and mentioned pajeeps and my name wasnt on their list, even after some name dropping (mike,rick) no luck. they werent expensive but the discount put em cheaper than 4wd.

I am not happy that I was just denied the "PA Jeeps Discount" last night. >:( I called to order a Cat Back YJ exhaust system. My name is definitely in their system, but I was told there "was no discount" for me. Y'all know I love Quadratec, but the "Discount" we have promoted to help with getting new members isn't going to help if it doesn't even apply to the "old" members.

Anyone know if this discount program has been discontinued? ??? I sure would like to know, so I don't tell anyone else that it's a benefit when you join PA Jeeps!
'93 YJ: 2.5" R.E. lift, 31" Swamper SSR's, Olympic Rock bumper, smashed Stainless exhaust, U-bolt skids, Warn M-8000 winch.

Scott Gibson

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 07:38:03 pm »
I try it every time I order something and they tell me there is no such discount. 

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 08:10:18 pm »
yeah me too i went to order the teraflex revolver shackles on mon but they said they culdnt find the discount then it was my name wasnt on the list.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

rbrt97tj

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 08:49:45 pm »
I always get discount of at least 10% from 4WD.com and no sales tax, even free shipping on bigger orders and I don't have to be on some list. I like quadatec they are very helpful and I have spent more $ there then I would ever admit, but only use them when I need something in a couple of days.

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2009, 11:01:42 pm »
I've read enough over the past week or so, I'm going to get this straightened out..........
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

chasm

• Blonde / Bomber...
    • View Profile
    • JeepChasm
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2009, 10:53:16 am »
Thanks Rick! I knew we could count on you.  ;)

I don't like to tell folks something (discount) and then find out it's not true. Hopefully you can get this cleared up!

Charlie

• PA Jeeps-Vice President
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2009, 08:12:25 am »
Rick, any news on what's going on with Q-tec?
Charlie "The Tuna" Stevens
2004 Wrangler Sport-4 1/2" BDS Suspension, 1 1/4" JKS Body Lift with 35" BFG's

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2009, 10:06:39 am »
I'm workimg on it......Be patient.
In the mean time I am locking this thread.

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 11:11:29 am »
A current membership rostser has been forwarded to the Quadratec service manager. Allow three days, and all should be well.
I apolgize for any inconvienience this matter may have created.

Going forward. IF any PA Jeeps Club member is told they are NOT elegible for our discount please get the sales persons name and forward your incident to Clair Kauffman (Club Membership Director) cek4@comcast.net
A resolution will be forth coming.
Thank you for your patience during this time.