Annual Jeep Show > 14th Annual (2009)

Wobble wheels the obstacle course!

<< < (3/7) > >>

Colli:
I'm in for women's day!

Charlie, can you cut the crust off my sandwiches please?  ;D

(Tattoo) Jack:

--- Quote from: Death Wobble on July 20, 2009, 09:51:00 am ---In case you left early or missed it during teardown, I took Wobble out onto the dirt and small rocks course--

--- End quote ---

Was that after I left? Sorry I missed that. Should've said sumthang, I like watching XJ (easily) Cruise obstacle courses...

Tatt ;)

Death Wobble:
No, you were still there working.  I was getting ready to leave and Ted is like, "Hey do you wanna go on the obstacle course"?, so I drove him and I over and let him out and started wheeling.  There was no time to notify you or anybody else.  I did honk twice when I was on top of the big dirt hill but most of you dedicated workers didn't even look over.  ::)  I would have taken my own photos but I threw the backpack with the camera in the back when Ted got in and I couldn't reach it once my entire load slid to the rear.  Thankfully, I didn't get nailed in the head with the metal sign, tow hooks, or fire extinguishers that I was carrying loosely!  :o

In any event, it went even better than I expected it to!  Sorry you missed it!  ;)

(Tattoo) Jack:
   Did it look like this ??? 

;D

Death Wobble:
Actually, it looked like the smaller pile of rocks on the other side of you.   I kept my head and arm inside the door at all times while the ride was in motion, though.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version