Land Use Office > National Issues

Hatteras & Ocracoke Island News

<< < (2/4) > >>

billiejf:
Erica (and all),

Below is the information for the Middle Atlantic Meeting.  You should let Tico know that you plan to come, if you do.  Thanks -- I hope to see some get involved.  Tico's email address is:  t.carreras@yahoo.com

Billie J
***************************************************************************************
Hello fellow enthusiasts,

Keith has asked me to post the location of the Associations meeting. I hope this is sufficent time for you to plan your participation. It is Sunday morning at 10 AM on June the 8th, MaGerk's in Belair , Maryland. the address is:

Magerks PUB & Grill
near 120 S Bond St,
Bel Air, MD 21014-3836  for direction use the LINK

Telephone:  410-638-7701

While this is an officers meeting, the general membership is always invited and concidering the fact that we have not had an overall meeting for the Association it might be a good time for them to show and participate as well. There is much to be covered and resolutions need to be handled. The Staff at Magerk's is both friendly and efficient, they offer a breakfast fair to liven up your palot and I wouldn't be surprise if you leave the location a few pound heavier.

Please convey this message to your membership for maximum attendance. Thank you an see you guys at MaGerk's.

Tico Carreras
Vice-President MAFWDA
President MRR

REBELjeeper:
Thanks Rick, and Billie.  ;D  That's what I wanted to say, but I have a hard time typing what I'm thinking.  I'd love to be able to help organize something, as would my fellow Jeepers, and offroaders.  Some I'm sure you guys already know.

I fully agree that pretty soon, all vehicles that are considered "recreation"- anything from Muscle cars to motorcycles will be impossible to own, and operate due to absurd regulations.  It gets old really fast.

Rick_Bear:
Just thought I would add into this subject since I did happen to grab the support of my dear friend Billie Jean.

For all you that have taken the time to read this, please remember what you have read. Memorize it, follow the advise, and pass it on to all those other enthusiasts you come across every chance you get.

Yes, land use issues and documents are long winded and quite boring. But, ultimately within the "words" once you read them thoroughly you'll see how you are being placed on the "extinction" list. And that list of extinction is NOT going to be supported due to your loss of entertainment. It's going to be swarmed upon like a pack of wolves cornering a helpless, grazing fawn. And once they know they have the upper hand they will move in for the kill......End of "grazing"... :'(

STAND AND BE HEARD IN NUMBERS......GET INVOLVED BEFORE THERE IS NOTHING...!!!

Hell, your John Deere Lawn tractor is next after the OHV is exstinct. "THEY" will NEVER stop...So GET STARTED.

92YJ:
You both make a good point. Couldn't have been said any better.

chasm:
Tuesday, I had the Rubi down in North Carolina. I had to pose for a pic on the beach.

The way things are going, this may be only a memory!  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version