Events and Happenings > NON PA Jeeps Events

4th Annual Topless for TATA's Wheeling Event

<< < (13/13)

Jeepnharleymomma:
yeah i figured they were not on the trail. We are not even supposed to be in the area they were in. Glad no one was hurt.

UGOTKERN:
The real story is the YJ that rolled was part of the first Topless for TATAs trail cutting crew. RC staff took us to the trail the same route the YJ had gone. The YJ had no reason to suspect taking a differant route to access the trail since this is how it was originally accessed. Long story short they didnt see the hole until it was too late..... RC quickly flagged that area off so there would be no repeat.

Rick_Bear:
YIKES

CJ8Ted:

--- Quote from: UGOTKERN on August 10, 2012, 11:17:52 am ---The real story is the YJ that rolled was part of the first Topless for TATAs trail cutting crew. RC staff took us to the trail the same route the YJ had gone. The YJ had no reason to suspect taking a differant route to access the trail since this is how it was originally accessed. Long story short they didnt see the hole until it was too late..... RC quickly flagged that area off so there would be no repeat.

--- End quote ---

So noted, I will gladly modify my previous post.

Ted

Jeepnharleymomma:
Good glad to hear they were not just cutting across that area

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version